Windows 7 this is incredible i had bsod on my sony laptop and now sony replaced it and new one also has bsod

johnfortis

My previous sony vaio(almost new)started to get bsod

*fact> that this one got a replacement memory before it was a 4gb memory now its 6gb.

Soo they did a system restore because sony couldn't find anything in software problems. So after the recovery it still had bsod, they changed the hard disk drive 2 times and I used it in front of them for 2 minutes and what happens? Bsod. For the situation they replaced it with a new laptop sony vaio s series very good computer. It was 4gb so when the passed the 4gb memory that I bought in the beginning to the new one it now has 8gb memory. When I got home I put my external hard disk and during some windows updates and vaio updates it happened again bsod. I was pi**ed off. Soo I took it to sony AGAIN they concluded it was a faulty memory. They changed it free of cost for a new one when I get home what do I encounter the BSOD. there are no programs installed in the computer except factory ones and panda antvirus and its original not cracked or anything.
My theories (but I'm not such an expert) are:
1. The "faulty" memory(now we don't know if t was faulty or not) damaged my old and new computer somehow don't onow
2. My external hard disk may be causing bsod but it very weird cause I didn't install.anything from it and I frequently scan it completely. But anythng is possible
3. I have bad luck
for last I have done memory diagnostics and it appears completely good. The cpu diagnostics was good. If I use the computer it rapidly gives a bsod radomly sometimes in first 5 minutes and may even take hours. Please help me I need to do a research presentation in december in a hotel from university and I'm very in need of my computer.

Last edited:
Hi john and Welcome to The Forum.

We really need to see the dump files, amongst other things to help you out. Please see this thread on data to collect: http://windows7forums.com/blue-screen-death-bsod/38837-how-ask-help-bsod-problem.html .

Follow method 2, CPU-Z (ALL the spd tabs for each ram installed) and RAMMon, Put the RamMon report in the zipped folder with the minidumps, attach the CPU-Z images directly to your post (Editing and attaching to your first post would be best).

To Enable Minidumps:

1. Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
  2. Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery > Settings... button.
  3. Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
  4. Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
  5. Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
  6. OK your way out.
  7. Reboot if changes have been made.
The *.dmp files are located at C:\Windows\Minidump. Until a *.dmp file is generated, the Minidump folder may not exist.
GoTo your C:\Windows\Minidump folder. Copy the *.dmp files to a new folder on your desktop. Zip up the *.dmp files from that folder and attach to a post.

EDIT!!! What make is the external drive??

Hi john and Welcome to The Forum.

We really need to see the dump files, amongst other things to help you out. Please see this thread on data to collect: http://windows7forums.com/blue-screen-death-bsod/38837-how-ask-help-bsod-problem.html .

Follow method 2, CPU-Z (ALL the spd tabs for each ram installed) and RAMMon, Put the RamMon report in the zipped folder with the minidumps, attach the CPU-Z images directly to your post (Editing and attaching to your first post would be best).

To Enable Minidumps:

1. Go to Start, in the Search Box type: sysdm.cpl, press Enter.
  2. Under the Advanced tab, click on the Startup and Recovery > Settings... button.
  3. Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked.
  4. Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box (the 256kb varies).
  5. Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump.
  6. OK your way out.
  7. Reboot if changes have been made.
The *.dmp files are located at C:\Windows\Minidump. Until a *.dmp file is generated, the Minidump folder may not exist.
GoTo your C:\Windows\Minidump folder. Copy the *.dmp files to a new folder on your desktop. Zip up the *.dmp files from that folder and attach to a post.

EDIT!!! What make is the external drive??

Thanks for the reply. My external drive is seagate 1tb. I do have access to that folder right now sony style has the computer i would be receiving it in an hour or so. They think theres a hidden virus not detected by antivirus softwares. But when I get my computer And the problem persist I will send you the dump files.

Hi John.

I'm not 100% whether any of this is going to help, but it won't make things any worse. You're getting a lot of different stop codes which may indicate hardware issues.

Old and incompatible drivers can and do cause issues with Windows 7, often giving false error codes.

Uninstall the Panda Security software, A guide HERE on total removal.
Replace with bsod and resource friendly Link Removed due to 404 Error

ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys Mon May 25 09:27:31 2009 ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effect. I'd just uninstall this for now, I've seen it involved in the past on one occasion.

Run chkdsk on your hardrives (including external).

Drivers with Updates: Not that you will be that worried about these at the moment, just so you are aware they are available.

atikmdag.sys Sat Jul 02 03:49:17 2011
atikmpag.sys Sat Jul 02 03:10:28 2011
AMD Graphics Drivers

Rt64win7.sys Wed Jan 26 13:34:03 2011 Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller v7.048 If you're unsure about manually installing drivers then choose the Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program (SID:1469821) option to download.

RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 21 11:29:29 2011 Realtek HD Audio R2.66

Could really do with seeing the cpu-z snapshots though, the ram experts can check your timings etc. as well.

Let us know how it goes.

HTH.

Last edited:
Hi John.

I'm not 100% whether any of this is going to help, but it won't make things any worse. You're getting a lot of different stop codes which may indicate hardware issues.

Old and incompatible drivers can and do cause issues with Windows 7, often giving false error codes.

Uninstall the Panda Security software, A guide HERE on total removal.
Replace with bsod and resource friendly Link Removed due to 404 Error

ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys Mon May 25 09:27:31 2009 ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effect. I'd just uninstall this for now, I've seen it involved in the past on one occasion.

Drivers with Updates: Not that you will be that worried about these at the moment, just so you are aware they are available.

atikmdag.sys Sat Jul 02 03:49:17 2011
atikmpag.sys Sat Jul 02 03:10:28 2011
AMD Graphics Drivers

Rt64win7.sys Wed Jan 26 13:34:03 2011 Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller v7.048 If you're unsure about manually installing drivers then choose the Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program (SID:1469821) option to download.

Could really do with seeing the cpu-z snapshots though, the ram experts can check your timings etc. as well.

Let us know how it goes.

HTH.

Ok the sony technician found a hidden virus she said it was very dangerous. It was hidden in the external drive and no antivirus could detect it because it was the trojan codes were hidden by a prgram used by hackers so that it could spread undetectedly.
The problem is that even if she cleaned the external drive and deleted the virus it already spread to the computer so she will do a system restore and she told me.since the virus can spread even by just connecting the external drive to the computer. She tried to save my documents and a lot of programs and stfluff about 31GB in my drive. But with no success without spreading the virus. That means I would lose all my docments. :(((((((. If you know anyyyytthing that could help me from losing things please respond there are countless hours of work. :(

Ok the sony technician helped out a lot. I just have a request in the end of this reply. She found a hidden trojan in the external drive that was the root of all problems. It is a very dangerous virus that was hidden by a hacker program used to hide them from antivirus's. She could delete but it has already spread to my new computer and she tried to try to not lose my 60gb of hours of work and documents and programs from my external drive. But the computer still had bsod, the last thing is the only option she told me restore to factory and format the external drive. And I would lose everything since that even by just. connecting the drive to any computer it would spread rapidly. Soo my request is that do you have any idea of recovering my documents atleast the important ones by any means. Please

Ok I have had problems with the computer zoo its been a hassle to enter the site. The news is that the computer has BSOD, they switched the two 4gb(total of 8gb) memories, newly installed hard drive and re installed the operative system windows 7. BSOD still haunts me. Where is the problem???? The theory was the trojan she forgot its name, but can a trojan hide somewhere else, other than hard drive, memories? Maybe its something else

Ok so I have had problems to connect to the site, but Im here. My computer VAIO still has BSOD, they put in a new hard drive, new memories (4gb+4gb=8gb total) and newly installed windows 7 operative system. It still suffers bsod, its a new computer, they thought it may be a trojan causing this but, it was supposed to eliminate the trojan by changing everything they newly installed. They are sony's technicians. They don't know what else to do. DO you have any idea???

As before, without the dmp files we are lost.........

Did you run TDSSKiller?

Download install and update Malwarebytes' Free.

Download the attached rkill.com. Boot to Safe Mode and run rkill.com. Note that if rkill finds any baddies it does not remove them, it stops them thus making them unable to defend themselves from removal by other means (Malwarebytes). Immediately after rkill.scr has finished, regardless of the results, run a FULL scan with Malwarebytes.

Let us know the results (More info on rkill Here).

Attachments

• rkill.zip
    970.5 KB · Views: 314
Last edited:
Ok so I have had problems to connect to the site, but Im here. My computer VAIO still has BSOD, they put in a new hard drive, new memories (4gb+4gb=8gb total) and newly installed windows 7 operative system. It still suffers bsod, its a new computer, they thought it may be a trojan causing this but, it was supposed to eliminate the trojan by changing everything they newly installed. They are sony's technicians. They don't know what else to do. DO you have any idea???

I don't know for sure, but it would seem that there is some lingering suspicion on your part that there maybe some remnants of some malware still in play even after you say that they have replace your systems hard disk drive. So I guess the first question would be.....
Did you reconnect the external drive, which the Sony technician earlier identified as containing problem files?
Probably the best product for checking something like this, that I have found is Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
Use the product info tab on that page to obtain the download (ISO) as well as the user guide. Burn the ISO to a CD, boot from it, update to the latest signatures from within that interface (network connection needed and wired is best) and run a complete scan on your computer (after reading the user guide and understanding how to handle any prompts during the process).
Other than that follow Elmer's suggestions above, including new dump files, etc., etc., as a matter of fact
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.
Good luck
Randy

I will try to do everything possible to help right now, the problem is it does a bsod, very fast sometimes even in seconds, if I try to download something it crashes and doesnt let me. I will try and thanks

View attachment dump files.zip
As before, without the dmp files we are lost......... Did you run TDSSKiller? Download install and update Malwarebytes' Free. Download the attached rkill.com. Boot to Safe Mode and run rkill.com. Note that if rkill finds any baddies it does not remove them, it stops them thus making them unable to defend themselves from removal by other means (Malwarebytes). Immediately after rkill.scr has finished, regardless of the results, run a FULL scan with Malwarebytes. Let us know the results (More info on rkill Here).
here are the dump files for now. The tddskiller found nothing I will do the 2 procedure now

As before, without the dmp files we are lost.........

Did you run TDSSKiller?

Download install and update Malwarebytes' Free.

Download the attached rkill.com. Boot to Safe Mode and run rkill.com. Note that if rkill finds any baddies it does not remove them, it stops them thus making them unable to defend themselves from removal by other means (Malwarebytes). Immediately after rkill.scr has finished, regardless of the results, run a FULL scan with Malwarebytes.

Let us know the results (More info on rkill Here).
none of them found nothing :(
I will do trouble's recommendation to see if I find something

View attachment Seven Forums.zip
I don't know for sure, but it would seem that there is some lingering suspicion on your part that there maybe some remnants of some malware still in play even after you say that they have replace your systems hard disk drive. So I guess the first question would be.....
Did you reconnect the external drive, which the Sony technician earlier identified as containing problem files?
Probably the best product for checking something like this, that I have found is Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
Use the product info tab on that page to obtain the download (ISO) as well as the user guide. Burn the ISO to a CD, boot from it, update to the latest signatures from within that interface (network connection needed and wired is best) and run a complete scan on your computer (after reading the user guide and understanding how to handle any prompts during the process).
Other than that follow Elmer's suggestions above, including new dump files, etc., etc., as a matter of fact
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.
Good luck
Randy
This is what you ordered and just saying I have some windows and VAIO updates but everytime I run them like about in half download of updates it gets a BSOD so I am unable to update them sometimes

Hi John. I'd follow Troubles advice first.

STOP 0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Usual causes:
Device driver, ?memory.

Your latest dump file lists Memory_Corruption as the probable cause which usually indicates out of date Drivers, Bad Memory or incorrectly configured Memory Timings.
Old and incompatible drivers can and do cause issues with Windows 7, often giving false error codes. Random stop codes can often indicate hardware issues.

As a Priority:

Norton is known to be a cause of BSOD's on many Windows 7 systems. I suggest that you uninstall Norton using the Norton Removal Tool in Safe Mode. Download Blue Screen friendly Link Removed due to 404 Error as its replacement. Make sure Windows firewall is enabled!

Download and run CPU-Z. Take screenshots**/snips of the Mainboard tab, Memory tab and all the slot #'s under the SPD tab.
Go to Post Reply, click on the Go Advanced button and attach the screenshots**/snips to your post for all the RAM experts to see by using the paper clip you will find on the top toolbar. Do not zip them up.
**If screenshots, please crop.

Drivers that pre-date Windows 7. Update:

ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys Mon May 25 09:27:31 2009 ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effect

Drivers with Updates:

Bugcheck Analysis:
Code:
Loading Dump File [D:\DOWNLOADS\ DUMPS\johnfortis\dump files\112711-58796-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Windows\WinDbgSym*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e60000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`030a5670
Debug session time: Sun Nov 27 16:20:14.748 2011 (UTC + 0:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:28:04.044
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 4E, {99, 1dba47, 0, 810003}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )

Followup: MachineOwner

Drivers:
Code:
fffff880`00fa2000 fffff880`00ff9000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Sat Nov 20 09:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
fffff880`01576000 fffff880`015ff000   afd      afd.sys      Mon Apr 25 03:33:58 2011 (4DB4DD96)
fffff880`07800000 fffff880`07816000   AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Tue Jul 14 01:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`013be000 fffff880`013c9000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Fri Mar 19 16:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
fffff880`05da6000 fffff880`05df4000   AMPPAL   AMPPAL.sys   Thu Apr 21 17:09:23 2011 (4DB056B3)
fffff880`02b49000 fffff880`02b53000   ArcSoftKsUFilter ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys Mon May 25 09:27:31 2009 (4A1A5673)
fffff880`0500f000 fffff880`0594f000   atikmdag atikmdag.sys Sat Jul 02 03:49:17 2011 (4E0E872D)
fffff880`03200000 fffff880`03251000   atikmpag atikmpag.sys Sat Jul 02 03:10:28 2011 (4E0E7E14)
fffff880`00e71000 fffff880`00e7d000   BATTC    BATTC.SYS    Tue Jul 14 00:31:01 2009 (4A5BC3B5)
fffff880`04646000 fffff880`0464d000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Tue Jul 14 01:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`0327a000 fffff880`03399000   BHDrvx64 BHDrvx64.sys Thu Nov 10 00:00:00 2011 (4EBB1400)
fffff880`04f15000 fffff880`04f26000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Tue Jul 14 00:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`0931d000 fffff880`0933b000   bowser   bowser.sys   Wed Feb 23 04:55:04 2011 (4D649328)
fffff880`02b7f000 fffff880`02b8f000   BthEnum  BthEnum.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:06:52 2009 (4A5BCC1C)
fffff880`02b8f000 fffff880`02baf000   bthpan   bthpan.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:07:00 2009 (4A5BCC24)
fffff880`02a72000 fffff880`02afe000   bthport  bthport.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:44:51 2010 (4CE7A6A3)
fffff880`09600000 fffff880`09618000   BTHUSB   BTHUSB.sys   Sat Nov 20 10:44:33 2010 (4CE7A691)
fffff880`02baf000 fffff880`02bc3000   btmaux   btmaux.sys   Thu Jun 30 11:44:38 2011 (4E0C5396)
fffff880`04f80000 fffff880`04fc9000   btmhsf   btmhsf.sys   Wed Jun 22 19:22:46 2011 (4E0232F6)
fffff880`01c8e000 fffff880`01cbc000   ccSetx64 ccSetx64.sys Mon Aug 08 22:47:34 2011 (4E405976)
fffff960`00650000 fffff960`00677000   cdd      cdd.dll      Sat Nov 20 12:55:34 2010 (4CE7C546)
fffff880`04613000 fffff880`0463d000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:19:20 2010 (4CE79298)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00cc0000   CI       CI.dll       Sat Nov 20 13:12:36 2010 (4CE7C944)
fffff880`01c50000 fffff880`01c80000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Sat Nov 20 09:19:23 2010 (4CE7929B)
fffff880`00d2b000 fffff880`00d89000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`081ac000 fffff880`081b0500   CmBatt   CmBatt.sys   Tue Jul 14 00:31:03 2009 (4A5BC3B7)
fffff880`0165e000 fffff880`016d0000   cng      cng.sys      Sat Nov 20 10:08:45 2010 (4CE79E2D)
fffff880`00e68000 fffff880`00e71000   compbatt compbatt.sys Tue Jul 14 00:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`081de000 fffff880`081ee000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Sat Nov 20 10:33:17 2010 (4CE7A3ED)
fffff880`099c5000 fffff880`099d3000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Tue Jul 14 01:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`04ef7000 fffff880`04f15000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Sat Nov 20 09:26:31 2010 (4CE79447)
fffff880`04ee8000 fffff880`04ef7000   discache discache.sys Tue Jul 14 00:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`01c3a000 fffff880`01c50000   disk     disk.sys     Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`09924000 fffff880`09946000   drmk     drmk.sys     Tue Jul 14 02:01:25 2009 (4A5BD8E5)
fffff880`099d3000 fffff880`099e6000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Tue Jul 14 00:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`04656000 fffff880`049f8000   dump_iaStor dump_iaStor.sys Fri May 20 17:52:24 2011 (4DD69C48)
fffff880`099b9000 fffff880`099c5000   Dxapi    Dxapi.sys    Tue Jul 14 00:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`04a08000 fffff880`04afc000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:50:50 2010 (4CE799FA)
fffff880`04afc000 fffff880`04b42000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:49:53 2010 (4CE799C1)
fffff880`04e49000 fffff880`04ec2000   eeCtrl64 eeCtrl64.sys Sat Oct 22 02:18:28 2011 (4EA219E4)
fffff880`0e313000 fffff880`0e333000   ENG64    ENG64.SYS    Fri Jul 29 14:17:51 2011 (4E32B2FF)
fffff880`04ec2000 fffff880`04ee8000   EraserUtilRebootDrv EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys Sat Oct 22 02:18:29 2011 (4EA219E5)
fffff880`0ea00000 fffff880`0ebf8000   EX64     EX64.SYS     Fri Jul 29 14:15:11 2011 (4E32B25F)
fffff880`01540000 fffff880`01554000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Tue Jul 14 00:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`00da3000 fffff880`00def000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`0180a000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Tue Jul 14 00:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`01c00000 fffff880`01c3a000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:24:06 2010 (4CE793B6)
fffff880`01edc000 fffff880`01f26000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Sat Nov 20 09:21:37 2010 (4CE79321)
fffff800`02e17000 fffff800`02e60000   hal      hal.dll      Sat Nov 20 13:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
fffff880`04bba000 fffff880`04bde000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Sat Nov 20 10:43:42 2010 (4CE7A65E)
fffff880`04b42000 fffff880`04b53000   HECIx64  HECIx64.sys  Wed Oct 20 00:33:43 2010 (4CBE2AD7)
fffff880`09254000 fffff880`0931d000   HTTP     HTTP.sys     Sat Nov 20 09:24:30 2010 (4CE793CE)
fffff880`01fce000 fffff880`01fd7000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Sat Nov 20 09:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
fffff880`081b1000 fffff880`081cf000   i8042prt i8042prt.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`0101c000 fffff880`013be000   iaStor   iaStor.sys   Fri May 20 17:52:24 2011 (4DD69C48)
fffff880`099e6000 fffff880`099fb000   iBtFltCoex iBtFltCoex.sys Thu Jul 07 01:16:38 2011 (4E14FAE6)
fffff880`04553000 fffff880`045d0000   IDSvia64 IDSvia64.sys Wed Jul 20 14:19:46 2011 (4E26D5F2)
fffff880`06a40000 fffff880`075ea100   igdpmd64 igdpmd64.sys Fri Jun 10 19:16:00 2011 (4DF25F60)
fffff880`0994c000 fffff880`0999f000   IntcDAud IntcDAud.sys Fri Oct 15 09:28:17 2010 (4CB810A1)
fffff880`05d90000 fffff880`05da6000   intelppm intelppm.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff880`01a00000 fffff880`01a31000   Ironx64  Ironx64.SYS  Sat Jul 23 02:24:42 2011 (4E2A22DA)
fffff880`07816000 fffff880`07822000   iwdbus   iwdbus.sys   Wed Mar 09 23:43:23 2011 (4D78109B)
fffff880`081cf000 fffff880`081de000   kbdclass kbdclass.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff800`00b9a000 fffff800`00ba4000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Sat Feb 05 16:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
fffff880`0599f000 fffff880`059e2000   ks       ks.sys       Sat Nov 20 10:33:23 2010 (4CE7A3F3)
fffff880`019cb000 fffff880`019e6000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:21:15 2010 (4CE7930B)
fffff880`01bcc000 fffff880`01bf7000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:10:34 2010 (4CE79E9A)
fffff880`09946000 fffff880`0994b200   ksthunk  ksthunk.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:00:19 2009 (4A5BCA93)
fffff880`02a00000 fffff880`02a15000   lltdio   lltdio.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`02bd1000 fffff880`02bf4000   luafv    luafv.sys    Tue Jul 14 00:26:13 2009 (4A5BC295)
fffff880`00cc8000 fffff880`00d17000   mcupdate_GenuineIntel mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll Sat Nov 20 13:03:51 2010 (4CE7C737)
fffff880`02bc3000 fffff880`02bd1000   monitor  monitor.sys  Tue Jul 14 00:38:52 2009 (4A5BC58C)
fffff880`05d6f000 fffff880`05d7e000   mouclass mouclass.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`00d89000 fffff880`00da3000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Sat Nov 20 09:19:21 2010 (4CE79299)
fffff880`0933b000 fffff880`09353000   mpsdrv   mpsdrv.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:08:25 2009 (4A5BCC79)
fffff880`09353000 fffff880`09380000   mrxsmb   mrxsmb.sys   Wed Apr 27 03:40:38 2011 (4DB78226)
fffff880`09380000 fffff880`093ce000   mrxsmb10 mrxsmb10.sys Sat Jul 09 03:46:28 2011 (4E17C104)
fffff880`093ce000 fffff880`093f2000   mrxsmb20 mrxsmb20.sys Wed Apr 27 03:39:37 2011 (4DB781E9)
fffff880`01a4a000 fffff880`01a55000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00e09000 fffff880`00e13000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`01600000 fffff880`0165e000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
fffff880`04548000 fffff880`04553000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Tue Jul 14 00:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`01fbc000 fffff880`01fce000   mup      mup.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`01a79000 fffff880`01b6c000   ndis     ndis.sys     Wed Dec 29 06:16:18 2010 (4D1AD232)
fffff880`05df4000 fffff880`05e00000   ndistapi ndistapi.sys Tue Jul 14 01:10:00 2009 (4A5BCCD8)
fffff880`03251000 fffff880`03264000   ndisuio  ndisuio.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:50:08 2010 (4CE7A7E0)
fffff880`0594f000 fffff880`0597e000   ndiswan  ndiswan.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:52:32 2010 (4CE7A870)
fffff880`059e2000 fffff880`059f7000   NDProxy  NDProxy.SYS  Sat Nov 20 10:52:20 2010 (4CE7A864)
fffff880`016d0000 fffff880`016df000   netbios  netbios.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`01400000 fffff880`01445000   netbt    netbt.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:23:18 2010 (4CE79386)
fffff880`01b6c000 fffff880`01bcc000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Sat Nov 20 09:23:13 2010 (4CE79381)
fffff880`07823000 fffff880`080a5000   NETwNs64 NETwNs64.sys Sun May 01 22:33:01 2011 (4DBDD18D)
fffff880`01a55000 fffff880`01a66000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`0453c000 fffff880`04548000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Tue Jul 14 00:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff800`02e60000 fffff800`03449000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Thu Jun 23 03:53:23 2011 (4E02AAA3)
fffff880`01828000 fffff880`019cb000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Fri Mar 11 03:39:39 2011 (4D79997B)
fffff880`0463d000 fffff880`04646000   Null     Null.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`0999f000 fffff880`099b9000   nusb3hub nusb3hub.sys Wed Apr 13 10:30:50 2011 (4DA56D4A)
fffff880`08108000 fffff880`08140000   nusb3xhc nusb3xhc.sys Wed Apr 13 10:30:53 2011 (4DA56D4D)
fffff880`02a15000 fffff880`02a68000   nwifi    nwifi.sys    Tue Jul 14 01:07:23 2009 (4A5BCC3B)
fffff880`01445000 fffff880`0146b000   pacer    pacer.sys    Sat Nov 20 10:52:18 2010 (4CE7A862)
fffff880`00e53000 fffff880`00e68000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:20:00 2010 (4CE792C0)
fffff880`00e13000 fffff880`00e46000   pci      pci.sys      Sat Nov 20 09:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
fffff880`019e6000 fffff880`019f7000   pcw      pcw.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`0aca7000 fffff880`0ad4d000   peauth   peauth.sys   Tue Jul 14 02:01:19 2009 (4A5BD8DF)
fffff880`098e7000 fffff880`09924000   portcls  portcls.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:06:27 2009 (4A5BCC03)
fffff880`00d17000 fffff880`00d2b000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Tue Jul 14 02:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`06a00000 fffff880`06a24000   rasl2tp  rasl2tp.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:52:34 2010 (4CE7A872)
fffff880`04bde000 fffff880`04bf9000   raspppoe raspppoe.sys Tue Jul 14 01:10:17 2009 (4A5BCCE9)
fffff880`0597e000 fffff880`0599f000   raspptp  raspptp.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:52:31 2010 (4CE7A86F)
fffff880`06a24000 fffff880`06a3e000   rassstp  rassstp.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:10:25 2009 (4A5BCCF1)
fffff880`044eb000 fffff880`0453c000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:27:51 2010 (4CE79497)
fffff880`0464d000 fffff880`04656000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`01cca000 fffff880`01cd3000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Tue Jul 14 01:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`01a41000 fffff880`01a4a000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Tue Jul 14 01:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`01f82000 fffff880`01fbc000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Sat Nov 20 09:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
fffff880`02b53000 fffff880`02b7f000   rfcomm   rfcomm.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:06:56 2009 (4A5BCC20)
fffff880`033bf000 fffff880`033d7000   rspndr   rspndr.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`08142000 fffff880`081ac000   Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Wed Jan 26 13:34:03 2011 (4D4022CB)
fffff880`09624000 fffff880`098e6a80   RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 21 11:29:29 2011 (4E007289)
fffff880`0ad4d000 fffff880`0ad58000   secdrv   secdrv.SYS   Wed Sep 13 14:18:38 2006 (4508052E)
fffff880`05d7e000 fffff880`05d80f00   SFEP     SFEP.sys     Fri Nov 27 05:39:13 2009 (4B0F6601)
fffff880`0b21d000 fffff880`0b2d4000   Sftfslh  Sftfslh.sys  Thu Dec 03 00:55:48 2009 (4B170C94)
fffff880`0b2de000 fffff880`0b32b000   Sftplaylh Sftplaylh.sys Thu Dec 03 00:55:40 2009 (4B170C8C)
fffff880`0b3d8000 fffff880`0b3e3000   Sftredirlh Sftredirlh.sys Thu Dec 03 00:55:52 2009 (4B170C98)
fffff880`02bf4000 fffff880`02bff000   Sftvollh Sftvollh.sys Thu Dec 03 00:55:23 2009 (4B170C7B)
fffff880`01f7a000 fffff880`01f82000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 17:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`0e255000 fffff880`0e313000   SRTSP64  SRTSP64.SYS  Tue Aug 02 21:29:54 2011 (4E385E42)
fffff880`044d6000 fffff880`044eb000   SRTSPX64 SRTSPX64.SYS Tue Aug 02 21:30:01 2011 (4E385E49)
fffff880`0ad58000 fffff880`0adf0000   srv      srv.sys      Wed Feb 23 04:56:21 2011 (4D649375)
fffff880`0b36e000 fffff880`0b3d8000   srv2     srv2.sys     Wed Feb 23 04:56:00 2011 (4D649360)
fffff880`0b32b000 fffff880`0b35c000   srvnet   srvnet.sys   Wed Feb 23 04:55:44 2011 (4D649350)
fffff880`05c00000 fffff880`05c01480   swenum   swenum.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`014cf000 fffff880`01540000   SYMDS64  SYMDS64.SYS  Mon May 16 23:15:03 2011 (4DD1A1E7)
fffff880`016ef000 fffff880`017fd000   SYMEFA64 SYMEFA64.SYS Tue Sep 27 01:20:12 2011 (4E8116BC)
fffff880`0449f000 fffff880`044d6000   SYMEVENT64x86 SYMEVENT64x86.SYS Thu May 05 04:16:30 2011 (4DC2168E)
fffff880`04434000 fffff880`0449f000   SYMNETS  SYMNETS.SYS  Thu Jul 21 03:24:22 2011 (4E278DD6)
fffff880`05c0a000 fffff880`05d6f000   SynTP    SynTP.sys    Sat Jun 04 00:02:48 2011 (4DE96818)
fffff880`01cd8000 fffff880`01edc000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Thu Sep 29 04:43:04 2011 (4E83E948)
fffff880`0b35c000 fffff880`0b36e000   tcpipreg tcpipreg.sys Sat Nov 20 10:51:48 2010 (4CE7A844)
fffff880`01a66000 fffff880`01a73000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Sat Nov 20 09:22:06 2010 (4CE7933E)
fffff880`01554000 fffff880`01576000   tdx      tdx.sys      Sat Nov 20 09:21:54 2010 (4CE79332)
fffff880`01486000 fffff880`0149a000   termdd   termdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 11:03:40 2010 (4CE7AB0C)
fffff880`05d81000 fffff880`05d90000   tpm      tpm.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:21:48 2009 (4A5BC18C)
fffff960`005d0000 fffff960`005da000   TSDDD    TSDDD.dll    unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`03399000 fffff880`033bf000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Sat Nov 20 10:51:50 2010 (4CE7A846)
fffff880`081ee000 fffff880`08200000   umbus    umbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 10:44:37 2010 (4CE7A695)
fffff880`02afe000 fffff880`02b1b000   usbccgp  usbccgp.sys  Fri Mar 25 03:29:14 2011 (4D8C0C0A)
fffff880`08140000 fffff880`08141f00   USBD     USBD.SYS     Fri Mar 25 03:28:59 2011 (4D8C0BFB)
fffff880`04b53000 fffff880`04b64000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Fri Mar 25 03:29:04 2011 (4D8C0C00)
fffff880`04f26000 fffff880`04f80000   usbhub   usbhub.sys   Fri Mar 25 03:29:25 2011 (4D8C0C15)
fffff880`04b64000 fffff880`04bba000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Fri Mar 25 03:29:12 2011 (4D8C0C08)
fffff880`02b1b000 fffff880`02b48280   usbvideo usbvideo.sys Sat Nov 20 10:44:34 2010 (4CE7A692)
fffff880`00e46000 fffff880`00e53000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Tue Jul 14 01:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`01cbc000 fffff880`01cca000   vga      vga.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`01fd7000 fffff880`01ffc000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Tue Jul 14 00:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`00e7d000 fffff880`00e92000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
fffff880`00e92000 fffff880`00eee000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
fffff880`01f2e000 fffff880`01f7a000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
fffff880`080a5000 fffff880`080b2000   vwifibus vwifibus.sys Tue Jul 14 01:07:21 2009 (4A5BCC39)
fffff880`0180a000 fffff880`01820000   vwififlt vwififlt.sys Tue Jul 14 01:07:22 2009 (4A5BCC3A)
fffff880`0b2d4000 fffff880`0b2de000   vwifimp  vwifimp.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:07:28 2009 (4A5BCC40)
fffff880`0146b000 fffff880`01486000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Sat Nov 20 10:52:36 2010 (4CE7A874)
fffff880`01a31000 fffff880`01a41000   watchdog watchdog.sys Tue Jul 14 00:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`01f26000 fffff880`01f2e000   wd       wd.sys       Tue Jul 14 00:19:55 2009 (4A5BC11B)
fffff880`00eef000 fffff880`00f93000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Tue Jul 14 00:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`00f93000 fffff880`00fa2000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Tue Jul 14 00:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`075eb000 fffff880`075fb000   WDKMD    WDKMD.sys    Wed Mar 09 23:43:12 2011 (4D781090)
fffff880`01bf7000 fffff880`01c00000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff960`00000000 fffff960`00312000   win32k   win32k.sys   Thu Mar 03 03:51:40 2011 (4D6F104C)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e09000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Tue Jul 14 00:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)

Unloaded modules:
fffff880`0e333000 fffff880`0e3a4000   spsys.sys
    Timestamp: unavailable (00000000)
    Checksum:  00000000
    ImageSize:  00071000
fffff880`080b2000 fffff880`08108000   RtsPStor.sys
    ImageSize:  00056000
fffff880`01c80000 fffff880`01c8e000   crashdmp.sys
    ImageSize:  0000E000
fffff880`04657000 fffff880`049f9000   dump_iaStor.
    ImageSize:  003A2000
fffff880`04600000 fffff880`04613000   dump_dumpfve
    ImageSize:  00013000

Let us know how it goes. If you get further problems with blue screens, attach your new dump files and details and we'll move on from there.

HTH.

Hi John. I'd follow Troubles advice first.

STOP 0x0000004E: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT

Usual causes:
Device driver, ?memory.

Your latest dump file lists Memory_Corruption as the probable cause which usually indicates out of date Drivers, Bad Memory or incorrectly configured Memory Timings.
Old and incompatible drivers can and do cause issues with Windows 7, often giving false error codes. Random stop codes can often indicate hardware issues.

As a Priority:

Norton is known to be a cause of BSOD's on many Windows 7 systems. I suggest that you uninstall Norton using the Norton Removal Tool in Safe Mode. Download Blue Screen friendly Link Removed due to 404 Error as its replacement. Make sure Windows firewall is enabled!

Download and run CPU-Z. Take screenshots**/snips of the Mainboard tab, Memory tab and all the slot #'s under the SPD tab.
Go to Post Reply, click on the Go Advanced button and attach the screenshots**/snips to your post for all the RAM experts to see by using the paper clip you will find on the top toolbar. Do not zip them up.
**If screenshots, please crop.

Drivers that pre-date Windows 7. Update:

ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys Mon May 25 09:27:31 2009 ArcSoft Magic-i Visual Effect

Drivers with Updates:

Bugcheck Analysis:
Code:
Loading Dump File [D:\DOWNLOADS\ DUMPS\johnfortis\dump files\112711-58796-01.dmp]
Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available

Symbol search path is: SRV*C:\Windows\WinDbgSym*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols
Executable search path is: 
Windows 7 Kernel Version 7601 (Service Pack 1) MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS Personal
Built by: 7601.17640.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.110622-1506
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`02e60000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`030a5670
Debug session time: Sun Nov 27 16:20:14.748 2011 (UTC + 0:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:28:04.044
Loading Kernel Symbols
Loading User Symbols
Loading unloaded module list
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 4E, {99, 1dba47, 0, 810003}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4c )

Followup: MachineOwner

Drivers:
Code:
fffff880`00fa2000 fffff880`00ff9000   ACPI     ACPI.sys     Sat Nov 20 09:19:16 2010 (4CE79294)
fffff880`01576000 fffff880`015ff000   afd      afd.sys      Mon Apr 25 03:33:58 2011 (4DB4DD96)
fffff880`07800000 fffff880`07816000   AgileVpn AgileVpn.sys Tue Jul 14 01:10:24 2009 (4A5BCCF0)
fffff880`013be000 fffff880`013c9000   amdxata  amdxata.sys  Fri Mar 19 16:18:18 2010 (4BA3A3CA)
fffff880`05da6000 fffff880`05df4000   AMPPAL   AMPPAL.sys   Thu Apr 21 17:09:23 2011 (4DB056B3)
fffff880`02b49000 fffff880`02b53000   ArcSoftKsUFilter ArcSoftKsUFilter.sys Mon May 25 09:27:31 2009 (4A1A5673)
fffff880`0500f000 fffff880`0594f000   atikmdag atikmdag.sys Sat Jul 02 03:49:17 2011 (4E0E872D)
fffff880`03200000 fffff880`03251000   atikmpag atikmpag.sys Sat Jul 02 03:10:28 2011 (4E0E7E14)
fffff880`00e71000 fffff880`00e7d000   BATTC    BATTC.SYS    Tue Jul 14 00:31:01 2009 (4A5BC3B5)
fffff880`04646000 fffff880`0464d000   Beep     Beep.SYS     Tue Jul 14 01:00:13 2009 (4A5BCA8D)
fffff880`0327a000 fffff880`03399000   BHDrvx64 BHDrvx64.sys Thu Nov 10 00:00:00 2011 (4EBB1400)
fffff880`04f15000 fffff880`04f26000   blbdrive blbdrive.sys Tue Jul 14 00:35:59 2009 (4A5BC4DF)
fffff880`0931d000 fffff880`0933b000   bowser   bowser.sys   Wed Feb 23 04:55:04 2011 (4D649328)
fffff880`02b7f000 fffff880`02b8f000   BthEnum  BthEnum.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:06:52 2009 (4A5BCC1C)
fffff880`02b8f000 fffff880`02baf000   bthpan   bthpan.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:07:00 2009 (4A5BCC24)
fffff880`02a72000 fffff880`02afe000   bthport  bthport.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:44:51 2010 (4CE7A6A3)
fffff880`09600000 fffff880`09618000   BTHUSB   BTHUSB.sys   Sat Nov 20 10:44:33 2010 (4CE7A691)
fffff880`02baf000 fffff880`02bc3000   btmaux   btmaux.sys   Thu Jun 30 11:44:38 2011 (4E0C5396)
fffff880`04f80000 fffff880`04fc9000   btmhsf   btmhsf.sys   Wed Jun 22 19:22:46 2011 (4E0232F6)
fffff880`01c8e000 fffff880`01cbc000   ccSetx64 ccSetx64.sys Mon Aug 08 22:47:34 2011 (4E405976)
fffff960`00650000 fffff960`00677000   cdd      cdd.dll      Sat Nov 20 12:55:34 2010 (4CE7C546)
fffff880`04613000 fffff880`0463d000   cdrom    cdrom.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:19:20 2010 (4CE79298)
fffff880`00c00000 fffff880`00cc0000   CI       CI.dll       Sat Nov 20 13:12:36 2010 (4CE7C944)
fffff880`01c50000 fffff880`01c80000   CLASSPNP CLASSPNP.SYS Sat Nov 20 09:19:23 2010 (4CE7929B)
fffff880`00d2b000 fffff880`00d89000   CLFS     CLFS.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`081ac000 fffff880`081b0500   CmBatt   CmBatt.sys   Tue Jul 14 00:31:03 2009 (4A5BC3B7)
fffff880`0165e000 fffff880`016d0000   cng      cng.sys      Sat Nov 20 10:08:45 2010 (4CE79E2D)
fffff880`00e68000 fffff880`00e71000   compbatt compbatt.sys Tue Jul 14 00:31:02 2009 (4A5BC3B6)
fffff880`081de000 fffff880`081ee000   CompositeBus CompositeBus.sys Sat Nov 20 10:33:17 2010 (4CE7A3ED)
fffff880`099c5000 fffff880`099d3000   crashdmp crashdmp.sys Tue Jul 14 01:01:01 2009 (4A5BCABD)
fffff880`04ef7000 fffff880`04f15000   dfsc     dfsc.sys     Sat Nov 20 09:26:31 2010 (4CE79447)
fffff880`04ee8000 fffff880`04ef7000   discache discache.sys Tue Jul 14 00:37:18 2009 (4A5BC52E)
fffff880`01c3a000 fffff880`01c50000   disk     disk.sys     Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`09924000 fffff880`09946000   drmk     drmk.sys     Tue Jul 14 02:01:25 2009 (4A5BD8E5)
fffff880`099d3000 fffff880`099e6000   dump_dumpfve dump_dumpfve.sys Tue Jul 14 00:21:51 2009 (4A5BC18F)
fffff880`04656000 fffff880`049f8000   dump_iaStor dump_iaStor.sys Fri May 20 17:52:24 2011 (4DD69C48)
fffff880`099b9000 fffff880`099c5000   Dxapi    Dxapi.sys    Tue Jul 14 00:38:28 2009 (4A5BC574)
fffff880`04a08000 fffff880`04afc000   dxgkrnl  dxgkrnl.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:50:50 2010 (4CE799FA)
fffff880`04afc000 fffff880`04b42000   dxgmms1  dxgmms1.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:49:53 2010 (4CE799C1)
fffff880`04e49000 fffff880`04ec2000   eeCtrl64 eeCtrl64.sys Sat Oct 22 02:18:28 2011 (4EA219E4)
fffff880`0e313000 fffff880`0e333000   ENG64    ENG64.SYS    Fri Jul 29 14:17:51 2011 (4E32B2FF)
fffff880`04ec2000 fffff880`04ee8000   EraserUtilRebootDrv EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys Sat Oct 22 02:18:29 2011 (4EA219E5)
fffff880`0ea00000 fffff880`0ebf8000   EX64     EX64.SYS     Fri Jul 29 14:15:11 2011 (4E32B25F)
fffff880`01540000 fffff880`01554000   fileinfo fileinfo.sys Tue Jul 14 00:34:25 2009 (4A5BC481)
fffff880`00da3000 fffff880`00def000   fltmgr   fltmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:19:24 2010 (4CE7929C)
fffff880`01800000 fffff880`0180a000   Fs_Rec   Fs_Rec.sys   Tue Jul 14 00:19:45 2009 (4A5BC111)
fffff880`01c00000 fffff880`01c3a000   fvevol   fvevol.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:24:06 2010 (4CE793B6)
fffff880`01edc000 fffff880`01f26000   fwpkclnt fwpkclnt.sys Sat Nov 20 09:21:37 2010 (4CE79321)
fffff800`02e17000 fffff800`02e60000   hal      hal.dll      Sat Nov 20 13:00:25 2010 (4CE7C669)
fffff880`04bba000 fffff880`04bde000   HDAudBus HDAudBus.sys Sat Nov 20 10:43:42 2010 (4CE7A65E)
fffff880`04b42000 fffff880`04b53000   HECIx64  HECIx64.sys  Wed Oct 20 00:33:43 2010 (4CBE2AD7)
fffff880`09254000 fffff880`0931d000   HTTP     HTTP.sys     Sat Nov 20 09:24:30 2010 (4CE793CE)
fffff880`01fce000 fffff880`01fd7000   hwpolicy hwpolicy.sys Sat Nov 20 09:18:54 2010 (4CE7927E)
fffff880`081b1000 fffff880`081cf000   i8042prt i8042prt.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:57 2009 (4A5BC11D)
fffff880`0101c000 fffff880`013be000   iaStor   iaStor.sys   Fri May 20 17:52:24 2011 (4DD69C48)
fffff880`099e6000 fffff880`099fb000   iBtFltCoex iBtFltCoex.sys Thu Jul 07 01:16:38 2011 (4E14FAE6)
fffff880`04553000 fffff880`045d0000   IDSvia64 IDSvia64.sys Wed Jul 20 14:19:46 2011 (4E26D5F2)
fffff880`06a40000 fffff880`075ea100   igdpmd64 igdpmd64.sys Fri Jun 10 19:16:00 2011 (4DF25F60)
fffff880`0994c000 fffff880`0999f000   IntcDAud IntcDAud.sys Fri Oct 15 09:28:17 2010 (4CB810A1)
fffff880`05d90000 fffff880`05da6000   intelppm intelppm.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:25 2009 (4A5BC0FD)
fffff880`01a00000 fffff880`01a31000   Ironx64  Ironx64.SYS  Sat Jul 23 02:24:42 2011 (4E2A22DA)
fffff880`07816000 fffff880`07822000   iwdbus   iwdbus.sys   Wed Mar 09 23:43:23 2011 (4D78109B)
fffff880`081cf000 fffff880`081de000   kbdclass kbdclass.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff800`00b9a000 fffff800`00ba4000   kdcom    kdcom.dll    Sat Feb 05 16:52:49 2011 (4D4D8061)
fffff880`0599f000 fffff880`059e2000   ks       ks.sys       Sat Nov 20 10:33:23 2010 (4CE7A3F3)
fffff880`019cb000 fffff880`019e6000   ksecdd   ksecdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:21:15 2010 (4CE7930B)
fffff880`01bcc000 fffff880`01bf7000   ksecpkg  ksecpkg.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:10:34 2010 (4CE79E9A)
fffff880`09946000 fffff880`0994b200   ksthunk  ksthunk.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:00:19 2009 (4A5BCA93)
fffff880`02a00000 fffff880`02a15000   lltdio   lltdio.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`02bd1000 fffff880`02bf4000   luafv    luafv.sys    Tue Jul 14 00:26:13 2009 (4A5BC295)
fffff880`00cc8000 fffff880`00d17000   mcupdate_GenuineIntel mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll Sat Nov 20 13:03:51 2010 (4CE7C737)
fffff880`02bc3000 fffff880`02bd1000   monitor  monitor.sys  Tue Jul 14 00:38:52 2009 (4A5BC58C)
fffff880`05d6f000 fffff880`05d7e000   mouclass mouclass.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:50 2009 (4A5BC116)
fffff880`00d89000 fffff880`00da3000   mountmgr mountmgr.sys Sat Nov 20 09:19:21 2010 (4CE79299)
fffff880`0933b000 fffff880`09353000   mpsdrv   mpsdrv.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:08:25 2009 (4A5BCC79)
fffff880`09353000 fffff880`09380000   mrxsmb   mrxsmb.sys   Wed Apr 27 03:40:38 2011 (4DB78226)
fffff880`09380000 fffff880`093ce000   mrxsmb10 mrxsmb10.sys Sat Jul 09 03:46:28 2011 (4E17C104)
fffff880`093ce000 fffff880`093f2000   mrxsmb20 mrxsmb20.sys Wed Apr 27 03:39:37 2011 (4DB781E9)
fffff880`01a4a000 fffff880`01a55000   Msfs     Msfs.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:47 2009 (4A5BC113)
fffff880`00e09000 fffff880`00e13000   msisadrv msisadrv.sys Tue Jul 14 00:19:26 2009 (4A5BC0FE)
fffff880`01600000 fffff880`0165e000   msrpc    msrpc.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:21:56 2010 (4CE79334)
fffff880`04548000 fffff880`04553000   mssmbios mssmbios.sys Tue Jul 14 00:31:10 2009 (4A5BC3BE)
fffff880`01fbc000 fffff880`01fce000   mup      mup.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:23:45 2009 (4A5BC201)
fffff880`01a79000 fffff880`01b6c000   ndis     ndis.sys     Wed Dec 29 06:16:18 2010 (4D1AD232)
fffff880`05df4000 fffff880`05e00000   ndistapi ndistapi.sys Tue Jul 14 01:10:00 2009 (4A5BCCD8)
fffff880`03251000 fffff880`03264000   ndisuio  ndisuio.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:50:08 2010 (4CE7A7E0)
fffff880`0594f000 fffff880`0597e000   ndiswan  ndiswan.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:52:32 2010 (4CE7A870)
fffff880`059e2000 fffff880`059f7000   NDProxy  NDProxy.SYS  Sat Nov 20 10:52:20 2010 (4CE7A864)
fffff880`016d0000 fffff880`016df000   netbios  netbios.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff880`01400000 fffff880`01445000   netbt    netbt.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:23:18 2010 (4CE79386)
fffff880`01b6c000 fffff880`01bcc000   NETIO    NETIO.SYS    Sat Nov 20 09:23:13 2010 (4CE79381)
fffff880`07823000 fffff880`080a5000   NETwNs64 NETwNs64.sys Sun May 01 22:33:01 2011 (4DBDD18D)
fffff880`01a55000 fffff880`01a66000   Npfs     Npfs.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:48 2009 (4A5BC114)
fffff880`0453c000 fffff880`04548000   nsiproxy nsiproxy.sys Tue Jul 14 00:21:02 2009 (4A5BC15E)
fffff800`02e60000 fffff800`03449000   nt       ntkrnlmp.exe Thu Jun 23 03:53:23 2011 (4E02AAA3)
fffff880`01828000 fffff880`019cb000   Ntfs     Ntfs.sys     Fri Mar 11 03:39:39 2011 (4D79997B)
fffff880`0463d000 fffff880`04646000   Null     Null.SYS     Tue Jul 14 00:19:37 2009 (4A5BC109)
fffff880`0999f000 fffff880`099b9000   nusb3hub nusb3hub.sys Wed Apr 13 10:30:50 2011 (4DA56D4A)
fffff880`08108000 fffff880`08140000   nusb3xhc nusb3xhc.sys Wed Apr 13 10:30:53 2011 (4DA56D4D)
fffff880`02a15000 fffff880`02a68000   nwifi    nwifi.sys    Tue Jul 14 01:07:23 2009 (4A5BCC3B)
fffff880`01445000 fffff880`0146b000   pacer    pacer.sys    Sat Nov 20 10:52:18 2010 (4CE7A862)
fffff880`00e53000 fffff880`00e68000   partmgr  partmgr.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:20:00 2010 (4CE792C0)
fffff880`00e13000 fffff880`00e46000   pci      pci.sys      Sat Nov 20 09:19:11 2010 (4CE7928F)
fffff880`019e6000 fffff880`019f7000   pcw      pcw.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:19:27 2009 (4A5BC0FF)
fffff880`0aca7000 fffff880`0ad4d000   peauth   peauth.sys   Tue Jul 14 02:01:19 2009 (4A5BD8DF)
fffff880`098e7000 fffff880`09924000   portcls  portcls.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:06:27 2009 (4A5BCC03)
fffff880`00d17000 fffff880`00d2b000   PSHED    PSHED.dll    Tue Jul 14 02:32:23 2009 (4A5BE027)
fffff880`06a00000 fffff880`06a24000   rasl2tp  rasl2tp.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:52:34 2010 (4CE7A872)
fffff880`04bde000 fffff880`04bf9000   raspppoe raspppoe.sys Tue Jul 14 01:10:17 2009 (4A5BCCE9)
fffff880`0597e000 fffff880`0599f000   raspptp  raspptp.sys  Sat Nov 20 10:52:31 2010 (4CE7A86F)
fffff880`06a24000 fffff880`06a3e000   rassstp  rassstp.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:10:25 2009 (4A5BCCF1)
fffff880`044eb000 fffff880`0453c000   rdbss    rdbss.sys    Sat Nov 20 09:27:51 2010 (4CE79497)
fffff880`0464d000 fffff880`04656000   RDPCDD   RDPCDD.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`01cca000 fffff880`01cd3000   rdpencdd rdpencdd.sys Tue Jul 14 01:16:34 2009 (4A5BCE62)
fffff880`01a41000 fffff880`01a4a000   rdprefmp rdprefmp.sys Tue Jul 14 01:16:35 2009 (4A5BCE63)
fffff880`01f82000 fffff880`01fbc000   rdyboost rdyboost.sys Sat Nov 20 09:43:10 2010 (4CE7982E)
fffff880`02b53000 fffff880`02b7f000   rfcomm   rfcomm.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:06:56 2009 (4A5BCC20)
fffff880`033bf000 fffff880`033d7000   rspndr   rspndr.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:08:50 2009 (4A5BCC92)
fffff880`08142000 fffff880`081ac000   Rt64win7 Rt64win7.sys Wed Jan 26 13:34:03 2011 (4D4022CB)
fffff880`09624000 fffff880`098e6a80   RTKVHD64 RTKVHD64.sys Tue Jun 21 11:29:29 2011 (4E007289)
fffff880`0ad4d000 fffff880`0ad58000   secdrv   secdrv.SYS   Wed Sep 13 14:18:38 2006 (4508052E)
fffff880`05d7e000 fffff880`05d80f00   SFEP     SFEP.sys     Fri Nov 27 05:39:13 2009 (4B0F6601)
fffff880`0b21d000 fffff880`0b2d4000   Sftfslh  Sftfslh.sys  Thu Dec 03 00:55:48 2009 (4B170C94)
fffff880`0b2de000 fffff880`0b32b000   Sftplaylh Sftplaylh.sys Thu Dec 03 00:55:40 2009 (4B170C8C)
fffff880`0b3d8000 fffff880`0b3e3000   Sftredirlh Sftredirlh.sys Thu Dec 03 00:55:52 2009 (4B170C98)
fffff880`02bf4000 fffff880`02bff000   Sftvollh Sftvollh.sys Thu Dec 03 00:55:23 2009 (4B170C7B)
fffff880`01f7a000 fffff880`01f82000   spldr    spldr.sys    Mon May 11 17:56:27 2009 (4A0858BB)
fffff880`0e255000 fffff880`0e313000   SRTSP64  SRTSP64.SYS  Tue Aug 02 21:29:54 2011 (4E385E42)
fffff880`044d6000 fffff880`044eb000   SRTSPX64 SRTSPX64.SYS Tue Aug 02 21:30:01 2011 (4E385E49)
fffff880`0ad58000 fffff880`0adf0000   srv      srv.sys      Wed Feb 23 04:56:21 2011 (4D649375)
fffff880`0b36e000 fffff880`0b3d8000   srv2     srv2.sys     Wed Feb 23 04:56:00 2011 (4D649360)
fffff880`0b32b000 fffff880`0b35c000   srvnet   srvnet.sys   Wed Feb 23 04:55:44 2011 (4D649350)
fffff880`05c00000 fffff880`05c01480   swenum   swenum.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:00:18 2009 (4A5BCA92)
fffff880`014cf000 fffff880`01540000   SYMDS64  SYMDS64.SYS  Mon May 16 23:15:03 2011 (4DD1A1E7)
fffff880`016ef000 fffff880`017fd000   SYMEFA64 SYMEFA64.SYS Tue Sep 27 01:20:12 2011 (4E8116BC)
fffff880`0449f000 fffff880`044d6000   SYMEVENT64x86 SYMEVENT64x86.SYS Thu May 05 04:16:30 2011 (4DC2168E)
fffff880`04434000 fffff880`0449f000   SYMNETS  SYMNETS.SYS  Thu Jul 21 03:24:22 2011 (4E278DD6)
fffff880`05c0a000 fffff880`05d6f000   SynTP    SynTP.sys    Sat Jun 04 00:02:48 2011 (4DE96818)
fffff880`01cd8000 fffff880`01edc000   tcpip    tcpip.sys    Thu Sep 29 04:43:04 2011 (4E83E948)
fffff880`0b35c000 fffff880`0b36e000   tcpipreg tcpipreg.sys Sat Nov 20 10:51:48 2010 (4CE7A844)
fffff880`01a66000 fffff880`01a73000   TDI      TDI.SYS      Sat Nov 20 09:22:06 2010 (4CE7933E)
fffff880`01554000 fffff880`01576000   tdx      tdx.sys      Sat Nov 20 09:21:54 2010 (4CE79332)
fffff880`01486000 fffff880`0149a000   termdd   termdd.sys   Sat Nov 20 11:03:40 2010 (4CE7AB0C)
fffff880`05d81000 fffff880`05d90000   tpm      tpm.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:21:48 2009 (4A5BC18C)
fffff960`005d0000 fffff960`005da000   TSDDD    TSDDD.dll    unavailable (00000000)
fffff880`03399000 fffff880`033bf000   tunnel   tunnel.sys   Sat Nov 20 10:51:50 2010 (4CE7A846)
fffff880`081ee000 fffff880`08200000   umbus    umbus.sys    Sat Nov 20 10:44:37 2010 (4CE7A695)
fffff880`02afe000 fffff880`02b1b000   usbccgp  usbccgp.sys  Fri Mar 25 03:29:14 2011 (4D8C0C0A)
fffff880`08140000 fffff880`08141f00   USBD     USBD.SYS     Fri Mar 25 03:28:59 2011 (4D8C0BFB)
fffff880`04b53000 fffff880`04b64000   usbehci  usbehci.sys  Fri Mar 25 03:29:04 2011 (4D8C0C00)
fffff880`04f26000 fffff880`04f80000   usbhub   usbhub.sys   Fri Mar 25 03:29:25 2011 (4D8C0C15)
fffff880`04b64000 fffff880`04bba000   USBPORT  USBPORT.SYS  Fri Mar 25 03:29:12 2011 (4D8C0C08)
fffff880`02b1b000 fffff880`02b48280   usbvideo usbvideo.sys Sat Nov 20 10:44:34 2010 (4CE7A692)
fffff880`00e46000 fffff880`00e53000   vdrvroot vdrvroot.sys Tue Jul 14 01:01:31 2009 (4A5BCADB)
fffff880`01cbc000 fffff880`01cca000   vga      vga.sys      Tue Jul 14 00:38:47 2009 (4A5BC587)
fffff880`01fd7000 fffff880`01ffc000   VIDEOPRT VIDEOPRT.SYS Tue Jul 14 00:38:51 2009 (4A5BC58B)
fffff880`00e7d000 fffff880`00e92000   volmgr   volmgr.sys   Sat Nov 20 09:19:28 2010 (4CE792A0)
fffff880`00e92000 fffff880`00eee000   volmgrx  volmgrx.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:20:43 2010 (4CE792EB)
fffff880`01f2e000 fffff880`01f7a000   volsnap  volsnap.sys  Sat Nov 20 09:20:08 2010 (4CE792C8)
fffff880`080a5000 fffff880`080b2000   vwifibus vwifibus.sys Tue Jul 14 01:07:21 2009 (4A5BCC39)
fffff880`0180a000 fffff880`01820000   vwififlt vwififlt.sys Tue Jul 14 01:07:22 2009 (4A5BCC3A)
fffff880`0b2d4000 fffff880`0b2de000   vwifimp  vwifimp.sys  Tue Jul 14 01:07:28 2009 (4A5BCC40)
fffff880`0146b000 fffff880`01486000   wanarp   wanarp.sys   Sat Nov 20 10:52:36 2010 (4CE7A874)
fffff880`01a31000 fffff880`01a41000   watchdog watchdog.sys Tue Jul 14 00:37:35 2009 (4A5BC53F)
fffff880`01f26000 fffff880`01f2e000   wd       wd.sys       Tue Jul 14 00:19:55 2009 (4A5BC11B)
fffff880`00eef000 fffff880`00f93000   Wdf01000 Wdf01000.sys Tue Jul 14 00:22:07 2009 (4A5BC19F)
fffff880`00f93000 fffff880`00fa2000   WDFLDR   WDFLDR.SYS   Tue Jul 14 00:19:54 2009 (4A5BC11A)
fffff880`075eb000 fffff880`075fb000   WDKMD    WDKMD.sys    Wed Mar 09 23:43:12 2011 (4D781090)
fffff880`01bf7000 fffff880`01c00000   wfplwf   wfplwf.sys   Tue Jul 14 01:09:26 2009 (4A5BCCB6)
fffff960`00000000 fffff960`00312000   win32k   win32k.sys   Thu Mar 03 03:51:40 2011 (4D6F104C)
fffff880`00e00000 fffff880`00e09000   WMILIB   WMILIB.SYS   Tue Jul 14 00:19:51 2009 (4A5BC117)

Unloaded modules:
fffff880`0e333000 fffff880`0e3a4000   spsys.sys
    ImageSize:  00071000
fffff880`080b2000 fffff880`08108000   RtsPStor.sys
    ImageSize:  00056000
fffff880`01c80000 fffff880`01c8e000   crashdmp.sys
    ImageSize:  0000E000
fffff880`04657000 fffff880`049f9000   dump_iaStor.
    ImageSize:  003A2000
fffff880`04600000 fffff880`04613000   dump_dumpfve
    ImageSize:  00013000

Let us know how it goes. If you get further problems with blue screens, attach your new dump files and details and we'll move on from there.

HTH.

Thank you, but Nortn is just installed because it is preinstalled by the operative system, I use Panda Antivirus regularly. And even though I removed Norton,(before the last operative system was reinstalled)and installed PANDA and still had BSOD.

Back