Windows 10 unable to update windows 10

Rapaaja

Hi I have made several scans to repair, but the problem persists. In addition, 1500 error messages will appear when I try to install polar websync.

1)YOU have updatings. 2)Some updates could not be updated because there are other updates in progress. How fix error 1500 ? thank you

Attachments

• 1554323955095.png
    1554323955095.png
    87.9 KB · Views: 196
As the error states something else is installing and you'll need to wait until it completes before you can install something else.

THANKS for the answer This download mode was left unattended without any other downloading and nothing appeared on the downloaded updates! I remembered that :
Disable Quick Start / Power On / Sleep Mode / Advanced Settings / Select Power Button Functions / Quick Start Erase Box.
This repair is only done and the user announced that the device is now working. WIN 10/1803 / 64bit /The failure was due to a so-called unfinished upgrade / In addition, have login / privacy / finalize device configuration and apps automatically after update or reboot using my login information to be On . Thread is now SOLVED Best regards Rapaaja

Last edited:
Back