Windows 10 Unexpected store exception and every program broken after restart.

pepo

i was on the facebook then This BSOD "Unexpected store exception" came up.

Then it restart Booting time is took wayyyyyyy slower than normal(about 10-20 sec) but this time is 1-2 min

After restart completed My desktop is gone when i choose program from file directory every program is broken like missing some .dll or path is not correct.

And here this is my W7F.zip file

Sorry for my bad English.

Attachments

• W7F_23-09-2016.zip
    117.9 KB · Views: 367
Hi Pepo,
unfortunately no dump file was included in the zip. You may need to change system settings so that they are produced when the machine blue screens:

If there doesn't appear to be any dump files then you'll need to change your settings so that they're created when the machine bsods.
Open the run application.
Type sysdm.cpl in the run box and click ok.
Look across the top of the system properties box for 'Advanced' and click that.
Look for 'Startup and Recovery' near the bottom and click 'settings'.
Near the bottom you'll see a drop down menu under the heading 'write debugging information'.
In the drop down menu choose ' small memory dump (256KB)'
Under 'small dump directory' make sure it says %SystemRoot%\Minidump.
Click ok and your good to go.

You will have now wait until you get another bsod but in the mean time try running these scans which will look for and hopefully repair any system corruption:

File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

If you get another bsod please post the dump (if there is one).

Back