Windows 10 Unexpected Store Exception Error and crash

Badria Jabali

Honorable Member
Hello,

I have windows 10 on Toshiba laptop. For the past 10 days I had the above mentioned error and crash, twice a day. I checked for updates and I only have one antivirus software which is Windows defender.

Today I had this crash once I opened my laptop.

can anyone please provide a solution?

Many thanks in advance

Hi,
just to add to Neemobeer's excellent advice, as well as uploading any dump files you may have, try running these scans too:
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Thread moved to correct section.

Last edited:
Hi,
just to add to Neemobeer's excellent advice, as well as uploading any dump files you may have, try running these scans too:
File scans
Right click on the Start menu icon and from the revealed list choose 'admin command prompt'. Type:
sfc /scannow

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Thank you for your advice I will do so once I see the result of having the latest updates for Windows 10 which I am running now

Hi,
File scans
sfc /scannow

Hello, the update Microsoft suggested didn't work well, I ran the scans you suggested first command came with this result :
"windows resource protection did not find any integrity violations."
second command came with this result:
"Deployment image servicing and management tool
Version 10.0.143930
Error : 87
The online/cleanup-image/restorehealth option is unknown for more information refer to the help by running DISH.exe/? The DISH log file can be found at c:\windows\logs\DISH\dism.log

Kindly advice
Many thanks in advance

Thanks for the update, i'm currently debugging your dump file now, will post back shortly.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7A, {4, 0, ffffb106645923c0, 7eb4d30}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
Hi,
this bugcheck is created when kernel data cannot be read into memory causes can include HDD issues, memory issues and viral infection.
Looks like your running MSE? If so please remove and just use the onboard Defender.

Can you please go through your driver list and update using only the drivers from your systems support page:
http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=3520517

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Run a chkdsk:
The How-To Geek Guide to Using Check Disk in Windows 7, 8, or 10

Please post any results and/or dump files.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 7A, {4, 0, ffffb106645923c0, 7eb4d30}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup: memory_corruption
Hi,
this bugcheck is created when kernel data cannot be read into memory causes can include HDD issues, memory issues and viral infection.
Looks like your running MSE? If so please remove and just use the onboard Defender.

Can you please go through your driver list and update using only the drivers from your systems support page:
http://support.toshiba.com/support/modelHome?freeText=3520517

If the bsod continues then you'll need to test your RAM. Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Run a chkdsk:
The How-To Geek Guide to Using Check Disk in Windows 7, 8, or 10

Please post any results and/or dump files.
I went to trouble shooting in Toshiba support , if the problem persists I will let you know
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom