Windows 10 Unexpected Store Exception

Warvarcus

This started happening two days ago. Happened once on the 30th and not again until yesterday around the same time and now it happens just about every thirty minutes. Would appreciate any help.

Attachments

• W7F_01-08-2016.zip
    288 KB · Views: 199
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {ffffe00052abb8c0, 2, fffff803d7b828fe, 2}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!RtlDeleteNoSplay+8e )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
of the three dump files sent one was a bugcheck 1A (memory management issue), Bugcheck EF (critical process died) and finally the above which causes include faulty hardware (usually RAM), system drivers and AV suites.
Unfortunately non of the dumps mention a driver and are a little vague as to the actual cause of the issue. In this case we'll need to run some tests to determine the issue.
Drivers
I checked your support page and it appears your machine isn't supported under Windows 10:

Product not tested for Windows 10 upgrade
Dell is not testing or developing Windows 10 drivers for this product. If you choose to upgrade, some features, applications, and connected devices may not work as expected.

See a list of tested products
Product Support | Dell US

I also discovered this post by a user running Windows 10 and he posts links for drivers:
Windows 10 64-bit on Alienware M17x R4 - Alienware Forum - Alienware Club - Dell Community

VMNET.SYS Thu May 22 11:33:54 2008: VMware Virtual Network Driver. This is way too old for win 10 please update:
VMware Support & Downloads for Desktop, Application & Data Center Virtualization

Before making any changes create a system restore point.

Driver Verifier
This will stress system drivers to see which, if any, blue screens. This can on occasion lead to a bsod boot loop and you'll need to turn the verifier off. You can do this by booting from a recovery disk/USB, entering the recovery section, safe mode and then turn the verifier off.

Please create a recovery disk/USB for Windows 10:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...3a5-a286-9e98f886d490/create-a-recovery-drive

RAM
Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Post any new dump files.

I also experienced the 'unexpected store exception' Bsod message, and i looked at the event viewer which had the message 'The speed of processor 3 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 71'. After looking this up i found that i needed to change my power options from balanced to high performance, now it is back to normal.

Back