Windows 10 Update Failing / Trojan:Win32/Detplock (PLEASE HELP)

CrimsonAzure

I woke up this morning, and booted up my PC, then I got an alert from Virus & Threat Protection, saying that I have

Trojan:Win32/Detplock on my Pc.

I deleted it, but it kept reappearing, regardless of how many times I got rid of it.

After some research, I decided to see if there was a system update, and there was. So I tried installing it, but it kept failing. I got the error

• 2018-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4088776) - Error 0x800f081f

And no matter how many times I try, it never installs, and still being spammed with the Trojan:Win32/Detplock. I installed the Windows Update Troubleshoot, and it said Repair Update Database Corruption. I clicked apply, then it said Download and install pending updates. Then, it said that my Windows Update Components must be repaired. I have no idea how to fix this.

Edit: Now i'm sometimes getting a message from Virus threat protection, that I need to restart my Pc. Restarted it, still appearing. Yes, Trojan:Win32/Detplock is still popping up over and over again. I'm getting a headache

How can I install the update/repair update components, and how do I stop Trojan:Win32/Detplock from appearing?

Thanks

Last edited:
Well first off security product are you using? Second, what file is being detected as a trojan? Lastly the error is the source is missing. I'm just going to make a leap and say the update is getting flagged as a trojan and you keep deleting it.

Well first off security product are you using? Second, what file is being detected as a trojan? Lastly the error is the source is missing. I'm just going to make a leap and say the update is getting flagged as a trojan and you keep deleting it.

Security is the Windows Defense Security Center

Error 0x800f081f

Back
Top Bottom