Windows 10 Upgrade to 1151

dsscottage

I'm currently trying to update from Win 10 version 10249 to version 1151 and using the media creation tool since the update has not yet appeared in Windows Update.

I updated a few other computers to the original version of Win 10 some time ago. When those ISOs were downloaded using the media creation too, I had a choice to download either Win 10 Home or Win 10 Pro. Now I don't see an option to select Win 10 Pro - Just Win 10.

I assume that the ISO will update to either Home or Pro based on what is already installed. However, I don't want to go through the upgrade process only to find that I have been reverted to the Home version.

Can anyone confirm that the current ISO will update to Win 10 Pro version 1151 if Win 10 pro is already installed?

Edit: Just found from another source that the one ISO file will indeed update to either the Home or Pro version depending on what is already installed.

Last edited:
Apologies your post was never answered but glad you found the information regardless.. :) Hope all goes well with your upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom