Windows 7 [Urgent] Windows 7 Blue Screen Of Death Issue-Reason unknown

Ashwinkumar

Hi guys i've been facing the blue screen of death issue from yesterday.I know there are already many thread on this issue but also did notice the solution was different for different people so thats why i created my own thread.

Stuff i did recently in my computer:
1) Recently i've installed two softwares one is visual studio ultimate 2013 edition and another is VMware Workstation(10). But yesterday i uninstalled visual studio 2013 and then several other stuff it installed( like some IIS something and some server related stuff from my control panel i had to do this as i did a full install f all the packages with visual studio).
2) I used to dual boot with ubuntu and yesterday i removed ubuntu completely by deleting the partition and then to fix the bootloader executed this command in recovery with my live usb bootrec.exe/ fixmbr

I've thoroughly checked for virus with Norton internet security, MalwareBytes Anti Malware, and superantispyware and nothing found.

This is what i see after the pc reboots,

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: a
BCP1: 0000000000000008
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: FFFFF8000320433E
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\072014-21075-01.dmp
C:\Users\Ashwin\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-55395-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

This is the error shown before the pc shuts down.

FileDownloadHandler.ashx

I was asked 3 things one the dump files, and then one with the msinfo32 stuff and then my system specifications.

1) MSInfo32 file: http://www.mediafire.com/view/f81babh1x9cptt2/MSinfo32_file.nfo
2) Speccy system specs: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cx4tf7yq22vdjuh/ASHWIN-PC.speccy
3) Dump files: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ic5f8x98sblccp3/My_dump_files.zip

What might be the cause of this issue? Help me to solve it please! It seems the situation is getting worse now my computer is very frequently encountering this error after every 2-3 mins i boot my pc.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {8, 2, 0, fffff8000321f7f7}

***** Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis.
Probably caused by : xNtKrnl.exe ( nt+75bc0 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Hi,
I got an odd response from the Windows debugger and after checking through Google unfortunately xNtKml.exe belongs to a pirate version of windows created from Odin The Hardware Independent Activator crack tool. Your using a pirate version of windows and your best course of action would be to be to purchase legal software. I cannot advise you on how to repair the pirated version of windows as I wouldn't know how to and also it's against forum rules. (not to mention i'm also a Microsoft MVP and so is a real no no).

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck A, {8, 2, 0, fffff8000321f7f7}

***** Kernel symbols are WRONG. Please fix symbols to do analysis.
Probably caused by : xNtKrnl.exe ( nt+75bc0 )

Followup: MachineOwner
---------
Hi,
I got an odd response from the Windows debugger and after checking through Google unfortunately xNtKml.exe belongs to a pirate version of windows created from Odin The Hardware Independent Activator crack tool. Your using a pirate version of windows and your best course of action would be to be to purchase legal software. I cannot advise you on how to repair the pirated version of windows as I wouldn't know how to and also it's against forum rules. (not to mention i'm also a Microsoft MVP and so is a real no no).

Well thanks for your reply and now i've upgraded to Windows 8.1 pro

Sorry it probably wasn't the answer you were expecting but best of luck with Windows 8.1 and if you need any help post again.

Back