Windows 7 using microsoft lifecam VX-3000 causes BSOD

shortridge11

I installed the drivers for it and when i use it i get a BSOD and i can't figure out what to do. I've tried compatibility mode, didn't work =\

Hi,

When you say that you installed the drivers, are you aware that Microsoft have issued some new beta hardware drivers for Windows 7, including their VX-3000 webcam.

These can be found at Link Removed due to 404 Error

I experienced the same problem as you (BSOD) initially, but these new drivers solved the problem, and it works fine again now... even with the latest beta version of Skype!

Hi,

When you say that you installed the drivers, are you aware that Microsoft have issued some new beta hardware drivers for Windows 7, including their VX-3000 webcam.

These can be found at Microsoft Hardware Support for the Windows® 7 Operating System Beta Release

I experienced the same problem as you (BSOD) initially, but these new drivers solved the problem, and it works fine again now... even with the latest beta version of Skype!

Im use RC7 and install Beta driver for Lifecam, but the MIC in webcam not working, stay in full (max) volume, level indicator is in red. My cam is Lifecam vx-6000. Any idea, thank.

Lifecam Vx-6000 not functioning in Windows 7

When I attempt to open my webcam I get an "Initialization Error" message. Have installed device for 32 and 64 bit but still not working. Have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. Anyone else had this problem. This happened sunce one of the recent upgrades from Microsoft.

Back