Windows 7 utlook/hotmail "call us overprotetive" blah blah

mikezilla2

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-but-on/6e8e71ef-4c4f-40e7-b216-543ef58a04e0

so this comes up all the time now problem is the gmail ac that i registered with it no longer exists and every time i pick a new one it wants to send a code to that email but never dos ie code dosnt arrive and i dont want to give them my phone number of anysort its also easily bypassed to but very annoying is there some Microsoft support email that i can use ? cheers

I had the exact same problem yesterday, while helping my daughter with her outlook email account. I ended up, after several attempts to get them to text me the code, choosing the "call" option and it worked immediately and I was able to get on with my life. I thought it might be a temporary thing but I needed some prompt resolution and that seemed to do the trick.

I had the exact same problem yesterday, while helping my daughter with her outlook email account. I ended up, after several attempts to get them to text me the code, choosing the "call" option and it worked immediately and I was able to get on with my life. I thought it might be a temporary thing but I needed some prompt resolution and that seemed to do the trick.

cheers but yea i just don't want to give them my phone number

Back
Top Bottom