Windows 10 Various BSoD with different errors

Windoof

Hello,

Hello.
I have a problem wih bluescreens.
Short History: first I upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10 and got these bluescreens. So I decided to completly reinstall windows 10. Did not work with any form of backup, the windows install is completly fresh (or was about a month ago when I did it). But the error continue.
The BSoD pattern is odd. Everything works fine for about a month, then I have a week or two with several BSoD a day. Then everything is fine again. That pattern repeats itself (which makes it hard to know if I fixed anything, because sometimes it just doesn't fail for no appereant reason).

The errors I get are different from crash to crash. Most often the PC just shuts down like the power got cut.
Often I get the error "SYSTE_THREAT_NOT_HANDLED" and "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" which doesn't manage to generate a dump file.

In the ZIP file there are three other errors from the last days, all different errors. But always caused by ntsokrnl.exe.

What I tried so far:
  • Reintalling windows 10 from scratch
  • Changing the voltage of the RAM (in BIOS)
  • Checking RAM several times with the windows tool
  • updated all drivers I could
All the errors sorta hint to a problem with the RAM. But when I check them there don't seem to be any errors.
I did not overclock anything and the hardware isn't getting to warm.

I ran out of ideas. I hope you can help.
I think pretty much all info is in the .zip file I generated with the tool you recommend in this forum.
Thank you

edit: I also just got the error PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_ARA caused by ntoskrnl.exe AND XQHR0.r0

Attachments

• W7F_09-04-2017.rar
    573 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 50, {fffffffffffffbf4, 0, fffff802cf6b69a0, 0}

Could not read faulting driver name
Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup:     memory_corruption
Hi,
although memory corruption is being blamed by at least two of the dump files this is probably a driver issue.

I started checking your drivers and quickly noticed how uniform in date they were.

This usually means some sort of application or download has been used to find the drivers.

XQHR0.r0

XQHR0.r0 Wed Sep 16 04:29:49 2015: BigNox VirtualBox Windows Driver package

I found the above driver at the end of the driver files and if correct is probably the root of your issue (your last dump file even named it). Downloads and applications of this kind do you no favours and your far better off sourcing the drivers yourself.

Most of your drivers can be found via your motherboard manufacturers support page:
Asrock Z68 Pro3

So remove the BigNox application or package and update your drivers via the motherboard page. If there are any drivers you can't find, post them up and we'll take a look.

I forgot to mention, post any new dump files.

Code:

BugCheck 50, {fffffffffffffbf4, 0, fffff802cf6b69a0, 0}

Probably caused by : memory_corruption

Followup:     memory_corruption
Hi,
although memory corruption is being blamed by at least two of the dump files this is probably a driver issue.

I started checking your drivers and quickly noticed how uniform in date they were.

This usually means some sort of application or download has been used to find the drivers.

XQHR0.r0

XQHR0.r0 Wed Sep 16 04:29:49 2015: BigNox VirtualBox Windows Driver package

I found the above driver at the end of the driver files and if correct is probably the root of your issue (your last dump file even named it). Downloads and applications of this kind do you no favours and your far better off sourcing the drivers yourself.

Most of your drivers can be found via your motherboard manufacturers support page:
Asrock Z68 Pro3

So remove the BigNox application or package and update your drivers via the motherboard page. If there are any drivers you can't find, post them up and we'll take a look.

I forgot to mention, post any new dump files.

Thank you,

(I re-ran the programm and added the ZIP file again with the new crash)
Most of my drivers where just automatically installed with windows.

So BigNox probably installed when I installed the program "nox" (thats an android emulator). The dates match, but they are both the date I installed windows, so thats not saying too much. So I am not really sure what this driver package includes. Is it save to just delete stuff like that?

Attachments

• W7F_09-04-2017.rar
    667.1 KB · Views: 297
Code:

BugCheck 50, {ffff998d4b8f2cc0, 2, fffff801a021fe8f, 2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for XQHR0.r0
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for XQHR0.r0

Probably caused by : hardware ( XQHR0+1fe8f )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
aah so it's an android emulator.. Thank you. I still feel it's to blame however and as you can see from the above dump file it's getting plenty of mentions:
Code:
PROCESS_NAME:  NoxVMHandle.exe

Code:
PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  IP_MISALIGNED_XQHR0.r0

It's also mentioned in the Call stack.

Is it possible for you to remove the Nox software and see if it helps at all?

If it doesn't we can try other things like testing the RAM.
Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

Code:

BugCheck 50, {ffff998d4b8f2cc0, 2, fffff801a021fe8f, 2}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for XQHR0.r0
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for XQHR0.r0

Probably caused by : hardware ( XQHR0+1fe8f )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
aah so it's an android emulator.. Thank you. I still feel it's to blame however and as you can see from the above dump file it's getting plenty of mentions:
Code:
PROCESS_NAME:  NoxVMHandle.exe

Code:
PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS:  IP_MISALIGNED_XQHR0.r0

It's also mentioned in the Call stack.

Is it possible for you to remove the Nox software and see if it helps at all?

If it doesn't we can try other things like testing the RAM.
Windows does have a memory testing app but it can miss errors and the best app for the job is Memtest86.
If you open the link below you'll see you can run Memtest86 in two ways. You can either burn it to disk or install it onto a USB drive it's entirely up to you. You'll then need to enter the bios to change the boot order so you can boot from either the Disk or USB stick you have Memtest86 on.
You must test for at least 12 hours unless it becomes obvious there is a problem straight away.
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool

I'll remove program.
The problem is as mentioned the BSoD are very random and sometimes don't happen for weeks. So its hard to know if it helped or not. Could be fine for now and be back in a few weeks.
I'll also do the Memtest overnight.
Thank you.

Thanks for the update Windoof.

Unfortunately yes you could wait that long or try running the driver verifier. In order to run the verifier you must first ensure you have some way of getting back into safe mode so that the verifier can be turned off. This is because on the odd occasion the Driver verifier will cause a boot loop so it's definitely needed.
Windows 10 Recovery USB

Now it's safe to run the verifier and the following guide will explain how:
Driver Verifier - BSOD related - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista - Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support

Thanks for the update Windoof.

Unfortunately yes you could wait that long or try running the driver verifier. In order to run the verifier you must first ensure you have some way of getting back into safe mode so that the verifier can be turned off. This is because on the odd occasion the Driver verifier will cause a boot loop so it's definitely needed.
Windows 10 Recovery USB

Now it's safe to run the verifier and the following guide will explain how:
Driver Verifier - BSOD related - Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Vista - Windows Crashes, BSOD, and Hangs Help and Support
Thank you.
for now I will simply delete the program and see what happens.

At least for the crashes I can remember, I always had NOX running. I did not consider that program because the BSoD pre-dated it. But maybe after I reintalled windows I traded one error for another.

I'll post if anything changes. If I don't post anything new for a while, the problem is solved :)

Back