Windows 7 Video does not fill the monitor size fully, problems?

Most graphics card drivers come with their own custom configuration utility. It's not a part of Windows.

If your card is ATI and you downloaded and installed the latest driver you can simply click Start and Type CCC and it comes up for me. It's in the c:\ati folder.

I know how to go to CCC. Do you know where I can edit the setting so my videos can play widescreen?

I know how to go to CCC. Do you know where I can edit the setting so my videos can play widescreen?

Click the upside down black triangle... you may have to use the Force feature. I'm not going to mess up my display right now because the Saints haven't put away the Rams yet.

Click the upside down black triangle... you may have to use the Force feature. I'm not going to mess up my display right now because the Saints haven't put away the Rams yet.
I fixed thej full screen on my montior. I used the scale option so that fixed the monitor problem. But since that time, and now my videos are not playing wide screen. This could be a display option or video card. I really don't know. is there a codec I need to play my videos wide screen?

Holy, 'xdrew', you have this same widescreen question all over the place in several threads.

I just gave you an answer somewhere that may help you... if you can find it :frown: Good luck ;)

Drew

"A scan a day keeps the nasties away!"

I found it. I already have the latest... of the link you sent me. Unless you can tell me what to do in the settings maybe?
But does a video card effect on how your videos are being played? I use Media player classic or VLC, and no widescreen anymore..

question. How do you Enable GPU scaling?

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back
Top Bottom