Windows 10 Video on new build...

MikeHawthorne

Essential Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
Hi

If anyone hasn't already seen this video, here it is.
This is about build 9888...

I think is says that this will be available in early December.

Mike

Unfortunately Windows Insiders won't be seeing any new builds until after Christmas (see post #66 in this thread: http://windowsforum.com/threads/windows-10-tech-preview.197543/page-4)
On the subject of later builds though I'll be really interested to see which build we get next because the latest Builds are now running with a kernel jump from 6.4 to 10.0. Compatibility may well become more of an issue when we start seeing builds with the new kernel....

I have been ploughing, and prowling, around the forums where , rightly or wrongly, there are posters who allege to be on the inside track in MS. Undoubtedly, the kernel has been modified, but it seems that the new number is mostly cosmetic.
I'll keep my judgement until later, but it does seem possible.

Hi

Mike.

Not quite. If you set where it says "Choose how you get your new build updates" to fast download. You will get the new build now. But the only problem is there may be some bugs as the new builds have not been tested yet. So it is advisable to set it to slow setting.

Hi

Mike

I could have bet with anyone that the new build would be 9898.
Wrong again........just when I thought I'd gotten MS figured out.

Perhaps we'll see something of this build number when the Consumer Preview is released?

Back