Windows 10 Video Scheduler Internal Error BSOD (new PC)

kozzy

New computer, had first a GPU issue, the place I bought it from sent me a new one after they checked the computer and saw it was the GPU. Then i got it back, and more issues, turned out PSU causing havoc so they give me another one. Yesterday I got the computer back, played for about 8 hours yesterday on many games, no issues.

Then I woke up this morning, started up the computer and the gpu was not working to get the screen to the computer and I had to press reset then I could see on my monitor. I then tried a different gpu driver (used DDU to) played a few hours of games (had a crash in 2k19), then I was watching a video and bam, Bluescreen of death with "Video Scheduler Internal error" showing up. So I tried windows verifier and it restarted a few times but I couldn't see what it did or was fixing. I have a DUMP file for anyone who wants to help. I would LOVE some help, its been since Feb 6th that Ive been dealing with issues, trying to work it out on my own then sending it back where I got all the parts and then them sending it back after replacing hardware,etc.. Has had to be sent by UPS so its been back and forth for months now. Its starting to stress me out! If I can't figure this out in the next few days I might have to send it back yet again or see about a refund because this has been issue after issue. Would be so thankful for any help, I really hope this is just a driver issue or something...

- 2070 MSI Armor OC
- Ryzen 2600x
- 16 gb corsair ram
- Samsung 960 Evo NMVE 500gb
- Seagate 250 SSD
- Aoc Agoc Ag241QX 1440p 144hz Gsync compatible On
- EVGA 700B PSU
- Creative Soundblaster Z
- ASUS B450 Gaming Plus Motherboard
- 419.67 drivers with DDU (driver,DCH, usb, physx only ones installed)
- Fresh install of windows with todays new update

I am not sure what it is, I am going to try an older nvidia driver after using DDU and maybe try without todays windows update. Would LOVE any help anyone could have, hopefully this dump file helps out

Last edited:
Thank you for the tip! I will check out the hotfix 425.11 drivers right now. If not looks like I might have to send er in again or get a refund. I also installed the latest amd chipset drivers yesterday.

Thank you for the suggestion! Have you seen anyone with this issue? Or where the 425.11 drivers help? Cheers again for the reply!

Last edited:
Not with a 2070 I haven't. Will have a look at the mini dump in the morning for you.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Thanks a ton! I will probably be calling the place I bought everything from tomorrow afternoon, as this has been going on since Feb 6th, with me getting the computer and it being good for few days then non stop crashes the first 2 times and this time its this BSOD (and not the crashing to desktop and gpu driver error like the previous 2 times when they replaced the GPU and PSU as they tested to be falty). Then me having to send it by UPS for a few days, then they troubleshoot for a week and send it back, its been a nightmare to say the least. I deal with spine issues and alot of pain every day so on the good days when I am able to get out of bed I love to do some gaming or work on creating music but most the time I have been troubleshooting since getting this new build.

Sorry for the rant, thanks again and I look forward to seeing what the dump tells you. I am praying it is just a driver issue or software issue. All I have really installed extra besides the usual (GPU drivers, chipset, drivers, soundcard drivers,etc..) is games and my audio programs (Akai program, newest version and my KORG M3 keyboard which is used as digital in and full updated).

New windows install, new drivers, etc.. cheers on any help bud!

Last edited:
More and more crashes and issues late last night and especially this morning on the newest nvidia drivers. Was playing Metro Exodus and a crash in game and computer would freeze, then monitor would say no signal and everything was loud. Also Apps/games crashing to desktop, etc..

Thanks for the help nmsuk, but this has been an on going issue, with the place that built it already having 2 tries at fixing it (replacing gpu and psu as they found issues with them), they are sending me a new computer they are putting together and I will send this one back, if not will have to do a refund. All the things I have connected to the computer and installed for games and audio creation work on my older computer (i5 and 1060 and a soundcard) perfect, so don't think its anything I have plugged in or installed. They are going to send me a new build so I am hoping that does the trick, from my experience on PC's since the 80's it could be motherboard, ram or drivers related but I am at a loss after all the trobuleshooting and issues for a new build over the last 2 months. Usually I build my own computers but wanted to pick the parts and get this place to do it this time and its been nothing but issues. I am usually the one helping friends or family with computer issues, my last build lasted 13 years with only one issue, bunch of upgrades I did,etc.. I am not terrible with computers.

I really do appreciate you offering to help! The computer is not my worry now, its getting sent back soon as a new computer is on the way, now it is theres to deal with the parts and see whats wrong (my bet is on motherboard as I said above, what else could be killing parts like this?).

Sounds like a power supply issue I'd be checking my lines to see if the washing machine or something like that cuts into the available wattage

Sent from my R8A using Windows Forums mobile app

Cheers on the reply! I have tried the computer on 2 different places in the house. Including one that has my old computer on it! Which is running great with the same stuff as this new computer had. Very annoying as I already sent it back saying GPU first time and PSU 2nd time and they tested them both and replaced them. Annoying to say the least, nice avatar btw, loved Dragon Age origins if thats what I think its from :)

Take Care and I really appreciate you both posting!

**Anyone who can close the thread can, as I have a new computer is being put together today and being sent to me on friday. Wish me luck! Never had this many issues with parts in all my time with computers (Since mid the mid 1980's). Usually I am the one fixing others computers lol, this has been quite annoying to say the least, hopefully this new build can go 13 years like my last did (with many upgrades along the way but barely any issues, even now). I tried everything I could, new windows install, new/old gpu drivers (with DDU), tested ram, tried a different monitor, installed new chipset drivers, got newest windows update,etc..**

Actually, since some people may find the post relevant and the issue may crop up again in a different manner (it was never fully resolved, although you may have had defective hardware), our general policy is to leave the thread open for further replies. Thanks for visiting and we hope that you continue to participate in future discussions :)

Back