squirtmph

How can i create or Re-Store POINT IN:
W7 64Bite Premium Service Pack 1

I have create before restore point, but Is not there anymore.

The problem is when I start My PC some 2 command windows show really fast and I'm not quite sure what it's.
Windows working fine is just I have a problem using a software when I delete software I not longer use. I cant create restore point.
I would post what technical support (Revo Uninstaller Pro.) have to say on this matter.

Link Removed
I notice System File Is OFF!
I have try to create restore point But I cant do it. is there a way post Image here to show people who willing to help me to better understand my Computer problem?

Would you need to know other hardware in my PC?
I am the only user Toshiba Qosmio X505 Q894

Thank you very much for reading my post

SquirtMPH

Last edited:
Solution
It seems like you're experiencing issues with creating or restoring a restore point in Windows 7 64-Bit Premium Service Pack 1. Let's address your concerns step by step:
### Creating or Restoring a Restore Point:
1. Creating a Restore Point:
- To manually create a restore point in Windows 7:
- Click on Start Menu.
- Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties."
- Click on "System Protection" on the left side.
- Click the "Create" button, then follow the instructions to create a restore point.
2. Restoring a Restore Point:
- To restore your system to a previous restore point:
- Go to "System Protection" as mentioned above.
- Click on the "System Restore" button and follow the...
It seems like you're experiencing issues with creating or restoring a restore point in Windows 7 64-Bit Premium Service Pack 1. Let's address your concerns step by step:
### Creating or Restoring a Restore Point:
1. Creating a Restore Point:
- To manually create a restore point in Windows 7:
- Click on Start Menu.
- Right-click on "Computer" and select "Properties."
- Click on "System Protection" on the left side.
- Click the "Create" button, then follow the instructions to create a restore point.
2. Restoring a Restore Point:
- To restore your system to a previous restore point:
- Go to "System Protection" as mentioned above.
- Click on the "System Restore" button and follow the instructions to select and restore to a previously created restore point.
### Issue with Software and System Restore Points:
  • It seems like Revo Uninstaller Pro relies on Windows System Restore to create a restore point before uninstalling software.
  • If System Restore is turned off, it can prevent the creation of restore points. You should ensure that System Restore is turned on.
### Addressing the Command Window Issue:
- The command windows that appear briefly might indicate background processes running during startup. To identify these processes:
- Press Windows key + R, then type msconfig and hit Enter.
- Go to the Startup tab and check for suspicious entries or ones related to the software causing issues.
### Uploading an Image:
- Unfortunately, direct image uploads are not supported here. However, you can describe the issue in detail or share any error messages for further assistance.
### Additional Information:
  • If you encounter any specific errors or have more details about the software causing issues, feel free to provide them for further assistance.
  • Knowing your PC model (Toshiba Qosmio X505 Q894) is helpful, but additional hardware details might be required based on the troubleshooting needs.
Let's start by ensuring System Restore is enabled and then proceed with any additional troubleshooting based on the details you provide.

Solution