Windows 10 Weird mouse problem

I have used Logitech wireless KB & Trackball for a few years without any issues. My guess buy cheap get what you paid for. Not to say OP was cheap may have just been beyond useful life.

I use a combo keyboard and mouse. Just a cheap Logitech one that I paid 40 dollars for three years ago. Have had no problems with it.

I just received my new hp laptop today. have to get use to windows 10...but what I am having trouble is with my wireless mouse. it lags hesitates..really driving me crazy. this is the same mouse I used with my last hp laptop with windows 8 & never had any issues. this is brand new so I cant see having to up grade the drivers. any suggestions?

Just some of my experiences with wireless mice here.
  • Logitech wireless mice that use the 2.4 GHz to connect; you have to make sure you have the latest LOGITECH drivers to ensure it connection and consistent performance.
  • ANY Bluetooth connected mouse; make sure your Bluetooth drivers are up to date. Windows 10 has had some issues with Bluetooth connections.
  • Interference; maybe something is causing problems with your wireless connection. I had refurbished Bluetooth keyboard that I think was causing problems with a new Bluetooth wireless mouse because when I switched it out with another wireless keyboard no problems with the mouse.

Back
Top Bottom