Windows 7 Welcome to the Windows 7 Forums

Hi everyone im Bugsy good to be here!

also, was just kinda wondering, see when i make a post it has to be verified, will this happen everytime i post, and is there a limit on how many posts i can make teying to helpout?

Thanks

Hi everyone im Bugsy good to be here!

also, was just kinda wondering, see when i make a post it has to be verified, will this happen everytime i post, and is there a limit on how many posts i can make teying to helpout?

Thanks

If you are posting content with links, sometimes they are flagged and we must check on them to see if they aren't spam.

No, there is no limit. Please post as much as you feel you want to. And welcome to the forum! :)

Bugsy:
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you as a member. It may be the case that your first post may have included a link that needed some research or something along those lines. Nothing that should cause you any concern, just an inplace automatic protection against potential spam posts. And no, you're not limited in so far as I know regarding the number of posts you can make.
Thanks for joining the site, your membership as well as your contributions are sincerely appreciated.
Randy

[langtitle=nl]Re: Welcome to the Windows 7 Forums[/langtitle]

[lang=nl]hoi, ben een beetje nieuw hier op dit forum en het is nog effe mijn weg zoeken, mijn eerste vraag was al niet zo een groot succes; ik heb wet problemen met de instellingen voor de spelling. hopelijk is dit nu verholpen indien niet had ik graag wat hulp van jullie.alvast mijn dank[/lang]

Re: [langtitle=nl]Re: Welcome to the Windows 7 Forums[/langtitle]

Hello. This is primarily an English speaking forum. The translator is providing live translations from Dutch to English. If you speak English, it is highly recommended that you use this language. Otherwise, we must attempt to understand your language using the translator function. Please use Frequently Asked Questions for more information about how this website works.

Hi my first post here as joined today, great looking Forum :)

hello everyone, newbie here :wave: nice forum.

Hiya rbeldua :p

thanks for the warm welcome ciara and mitchell_A....can i asked where i find the rules and regulations of the forum? i should probably start reading that one, its better to know the rules.

Richard;
Hello and welcome to the forum.
You can find most of the information regarding the forum rules contianed in our Terms of Service which is provided in a link at the bottom of every page.
If you have any specific questions regarding issues that you feel are not covered there, just ask and I'm sure someone will be able to provide a suitable answer.
Regards
Randy

found the r and r...thank you ;) sir.

Greetings and salutations ,just signed up and raring to go ,wheres all the chicks:polite:

Well Im a chick ... :) and welcome to Windows 7 Forums

thanks and happy to meet you :razz:

i laid that egg thats how i got my name

Back
Top Bottom