Windows 8 Welcome to Windows 8 Forums

Using Windows 8 RT version. Joined this forum to know more about windows 8 discussing with other respectable members.

Hi anisummer,

welcome to the forum.. :)

If there is anything specific you'd like to know then please just post and ask away.

Hi i need help in my Windows 8 i have an Inspiron 660 and it's so slow, and unresponsive or it freezes up if i work on my email or go into any other site or program,,, it's frustrating ,, i call to the assit and they fix it ,, but it doesn't last longer than a few days... need help and im very frustrated... thanks Judy

Hi i need help in my Windows 8 i have an Inspiron 660 and it's so slow, and unresponsive or it freezes up if i work on my email or go into any other site or program,,, it's frustrating ,, i call to the assit and they fix it ,, but it doesn't last longer than a few days... need help and im very frustrated... thanks Judy

Hi and welcome to the forum Judy,

this is just a welcome thread and if your issue continues your probably best to create a new thread in the support section. If your problems keep appearing then it might be better to set the installation back to it's factory defaults.
You can do this by clicking the settings charm. then change pc settings and finally 'General'. I've arrowed the two options which may be of some help. As I said though, if this doesn't help please open a new thread in the support section.

restart.jpg

I came here from Windows 7 forum. Am I the only one who hates Windows 8? LOL
Welcome . You're certainly not the only one who hates Windows 8, although on a Windows 8 forum you are one of the few. I remind you to maintain constructive discussions and don't let your hate toward the operating system lead to flame wars or anything else that is against the forum ToS.

Welcome . You're certainly not the only one who hates Windows 8, although on a Windows 8 forum you are one of the few. I remind you to maintain constructive discussions and don't let your hate toward the operating system lead to flame wars or anything else that is against the forum ToS.

After looking around and reading a lot of posts I'm not one of the few. Thank you for reminding me of where I'm at.

Back