Windows 7 Well.. black screen of death

Yomo

Hey guys,

I turned on my pc and only got an black screen I got a dell (adel hello xd) anyway I use windows 7 professional I got 64 bits 4 ram. my dad looked on the pc and was doing so stuff and he said some long file is lost its called win.19838474829w99283838383 or something I dunno but I dont know what to fo and feel life less without my pc please help me if you know how to solve this issue. and I can solve this probleem can I also put windows 10 on it because every time when my pc was ok there was an update to 10 and it said my pc is good with it everything will be fine but at the end it always says that there was an issue to install win 10. thanks in advance !

Hey guys,
I turned on my pc and only got an black screen I got a dell
I would start by trying to get into safe mode by pressing F8 while the computer is powering on. If it boots it's likely a driver problem. I'd start by updating rthe graphics driver. If it doesn't boot into safe mode you will want to create a recovery CD or USB from a different computer. Boot into the recovery media and run repair commands on the C drive

• chkdsk /f /r C:
  • SFC /scannow

Hey guys,
I can solve this probleem can I also put windows 10 on it because every time when my pc was ok there was an update to 10 !

Maybe, you will need to see if there are drivers for Windows 10 for this device. I would check the manufacturer site

I would start by trying to get into safe mode by pressing F8 while the computer is powering on. If it boots it's likely a driver problem. I'd start by updating rthe graphics driver. If it doesn't boot into safe mode you will want to create a recovery CD or USB from a different computer. Boot into the recovery media and run repair commands on the C drive

• chkdsk /f /r C:
  • SFC /scannow

Maybe, you will need to see if there are drivers for Windows 10 for this device. I would check the manufacturer site
Ehhh it seems pretty difficult do you have skype or something?

can I also put windows 10 on it because every time when my pc was ok there was an update to 10 and it said my pc is good with it everything will be fine but at the end it always says that there was an issue to install win 10. thanks in advance !
Hi Yomo,
if you post the make and model number of your system we can advise further.

As for your current issue, try what Neem's suggested regarding 'Safe mode'. Simply reboot and keep pressing F8 until you can get into Safe mode. What Neem's is saying is that if you can boot into safe mode then chances are it's a driver issue.
Also when booting into safe mode you'll see at the top of the menu a setting for 'Last good known configuration'. Using this will take you back to the last point when the machine was running well although it doesn't always work.
The other thing to try is booting from a win 7 install disk and click repair instead of install.

Post back if the above is no help.

Hi Yomo,

As for your current issue, try what Neem's suggested regarding 'Safe mode'. Simply reboot and keep pressing F8 until you can get into Safe mode. What Neem's is saying is that if you can boot into safe mode then chances are it's a driver issue.
Also when booting into safe mode you'll see at the top of the menu a setting for 'Last good known configuration'. Using this will take you back to the last point when the machine was running well although it doesn't always work.
The other thing to try is booting from a win 7 install disk and click repair instead of install.

Post back if the above is no help.
Lol its achting weird I just turn it on and pressed start windows normaly it worked easily and when I logged in the screen turned black and stayed black... I csn press cntr als delete and then I can log in again and thenn it will happend again

Please post make and model of machine.

I just turn it on and pressed start windows normaly it worked easily and when I logged in the screen turned black and stayed black... I csn press cntr als delete and then I can log in again and thenn it will happend again
Did you try booting into safe mode?

I press f8 and then I can choose with safe mode normal startup with low resolution with etc and then I just get past the boot not past the log in

I press f8 and thenni can choose between pc recovery that doesnt work because I dont have a usb or disck with the right stuff on it safe mode video with lower quality last known right config doesnt eork either modus active directory recovery fault trsck modus auto startup after shut down of systeem fault etc

I can choose with safe mode normal startup with low resolution with etc and then I just get past the boot not past the log in
Do you mean by this that the screen goes black after log in even in safe mode?

The 'Mega' link needs an encryption key to access can you please post?

Do you mean by this that the screen goes black after log in even in safe mode?

The 'Mega' link needs an encryption key to access can you please post?
I basically need a winre.wim file and thats it but I cant find it... and that screen on mega was my product key model number is it safe to post it?

Back
Top Bottom