Windows 7 WHAT IS THE PREFERED E-MAIL CLIENT FOR WIN 7

Kaschiro

When I had xp pro I was very happy with Outlook Express, it was simple and not complicated and it worked....What would be the compatible e-mail client for W7...I do not want to change my e-mail address I want to stay the same. I do not want my email on the web.

Any ideas??
Kas Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed due to 404 Error

For a free client try Mozilla Thunderbird. One of the best paid for systems is The Bat. Both support non web based email.

I believe W7 has Windows Live Mail as a default email client. Haven't used it much myself except for testing, but might be worth a look.
I would still suggest Thunderbird though. I have been using it myself for years with no problems.

I believe W7 has Windows Live Mail as a default email client. Haven't used it much myself except for testing, but might be worth a look.
I would still suggest Thunderbird though. I have been using it myself for years with no problems.

Actually, Windows Mail is the default client for Windows.
Windows Live Essentials is a separate download, which includes Windows Live Mail, Writer, Live Mesh, Messenger, Photo Gallery and a few others.

Hi

I use Windows Live Mail.
I used to use Thunderbird and my wife still does but I prefer Live Mail.
One you get used to it it's easy to insert images etc.

Mike

My apologies, Windows 7 apparently has no default mail client installed, even though MS recommends Live Mail as part of the Live Essentials package, as Adamsappleone says.

Back