Windows 7 What's file transfer app installed in your device?

incross

Banned
For many times I have struggle with sharing photos or videos or big files over internet using messenger app. It's not only consume my mobile data but also speed is really slow and sometimes it is compresed and become low quality. Could you share with us what file transfer app do you have? Cheers~

I just have mine set to only show images or transfer them while on wifi. Most messenger apps have this setting.

For me, in fact I usually share many photos and videos through cloud drives such as Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. But in order to save the storage on phones or computers, I employ MultCloud as it's a web-based tool so that I finish all things just from browser. If you own some clouds, suggest this.

What I mostly use lately is AirMore. I always tend to transfer my files to my PC due to my limited storage on my mobile device. AirMore works like a charm for me. You can use this to wirelessly transfer files from phone to phone or phone pc and vice versa.

For many times I have struggle with sharing photos or videos or big files over internet using messenger app. It's not only consume my mobile data but also speed is really slow and sometimes it is compresed and become low quality. Could you share with us what file transfer app do you have? Cheers~

I use Mi drop tp connect my
citrix xendesktop vdi to mobile given as they are connected to the same wi-fi network :

Mi-Drop: You just need to install the app in your mobile, no need to install it to your pc.

Just open the app and go to “Connect to Computer” option, it will set-up an ftp server.

It will give you and address eg. “http://ftp://172.0.0.1:1000/”

Enter this address to your computer explorer and it will show you your mobile storage

Now you can move files between your computer storage and mobile storage

Regards,
Adrian

Back
Top Bottom