So, I have build a new pc few days ago:

Operating System: Windows 10 PRO 64-bit
System Model: Asus Motherboard
Processor: Inter(R) Core(TM) i9-10900KF CPU @ 3.70GHz (20 CPUs),~3.70GHz
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
Memory: 32768 RAM = 32 GB RAM HyperX RGB
Display 1:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB RGB
-MSi Water Cooler RGB

I have checked all the infos in your posts, but I have found no result in your posts !
It seems that there is nothing I can do !
I have no temperature issues, everything is brand new in my pc. All drivers are up to date, but i have this crash few times a day. I don`t know what to do anymore !

Please help ! Thank you !

Attachments

• whea uncorrectable error.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 270
  • 011321-8156-01.rar
    293.5 KB · Views: 216
Hi,

Bugcheck 124 means a hardware issue occured although some software can also cause this bugcheck too.

As it's a brand new system make sure you have:

The latest Bios for the motherboard as well as the chipset drivers as these are incredibly important.

I did some checking and you already have the latest bios but i couldn't see any chipset drivers.

The driver download page for your motherboard is here:
TUF GAMING B460M-PLUS|Motherboards|ASUS Global

Look under chipset and you'll find two downloads (you may need to click 'show all'). You need both!

I also noticed this in your driver section:

dtlitescsibus.sys: Daemon Tools, a well known for causing bsod's, please remove to test, see if it helps.

Another reason for the above bsod can be a psu which isn't powerful enough. Can you post the make and model (the wattage and ampage) of your PSU please.

I noticed chrome was running at the time of bsod, remove any suspect extensions which may be running under Chrome as I've known this to be a factor on occasion.

See if any of the changes above help, post any new dump files.

Hello again and thank you for your reply !
I did what you`ve told me, I have removed some of the chrome extensions and i have checked all my drivers and it seems that I have everything Up to date. The funny thing is, on my laptop, I run almost the same softwares and extensions and I have never had bluescreens.

Below, I have attached everything that might help. It seems that if i do nothing on my pc for a short period, it crashes, bluescreen and restart. Today, during my livestream, it just restarted. ( Even now, when I was trying to leave the message here, it did it again) . I have attached a rar file named CRASH FORUM, it is the crash when I was texting here .

Thank you !

Attachments

• Detailed report PDF.pdf
    796.5 KB · Views: 220
  • Error.rar
    5.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Warning.rar
    5.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Crash forum.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 209
PS: the bluescreen is more often right now, almost at every 2 minutes ! I have noticed that if i give something to do to my pc, there is no bluescreen, if i read something from a website or anything else, in my pc...there is a bluescreen ! Now it`s more annoying !

Last edited:
If you have anymore dump files please post as the more we see the better.

Has the machine been blue screening as soon as it was built?

Or

Did the blue screening start after you added drivers and applications? Can you remember if you had made any changes prior to the bsod?

In any case let's do a few basic tests and scans.

Open an admin command prompt and Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Run the Windows memory diagnostic:
How to Test Your Computer’s RAM for Problems

Check your drive is ok:
SeaTools for Windows | Seagate

Thanks for everything you've posted so far.

Oh and as you seem to bsod going online try updating the network driver using the driver from the motherboard support page. Also remove any entensions left in chrome.

Last edited:
If you have anymore dump files please post as the more we see the better.

Has the machine been blue screening as soon as it was built?

Or

Did the blue screening start after you added drivers and applications? Can you remember if you had made any changes prior to the bsod?

In any case let's do a few basic tests and scans.

Open an admin command prompt and Type:
sfc /scannow
press enter and await results

In the same command prompt and after the above scan has finished type:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

If the first scan found files it could not repair but the second scan is successful, run the first scan again using the same command prompt box and this time it should repair the files found.

Run the Windows memory diagnostic:
How to Test Your Computer’s RAM for Problems

Check your drive is ok:
SeaTools for Windows | Seagate

Thanks for everything you've posted so far.

Oh and as you seem to bsod going online try updating the network driver using the driver from the motherboard support page. Also remove any entensions left in chrome.
I have scanned it and it looks like this:
C:\Windows\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.
Verification 100% complete.

Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at
windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline
repairs, details are included in the log file provided by the /OFFLOGFILE flag.

C:\Windows\system32>dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 10.0.19041.746

Image Version: 10.0.19042.746

[==========================100.0%==========================] The restore operation completed successfully.
The operation completed successfully.

Yes, the bluescreen appeared after I have installed the drivers and applications. And yes, I have overclocked my cpu and i have switched to XMP1, but yesterday I have disabled it and the bios system is on default right now. But still, no changes. I am wondering if my Power Supply is not too big or if I need to change any voltage, but I am not sure, this is what I am trying to figure it out. Any new dump files I will post them here.

I will do a memory diagnostic and I will come back ! Thank you !

I was gonna ask if it's overclocked.

Have you tried going into the bios and hitting the 'return to default settings' key?

With PSU's I've never heard of too much power being an issue and usually it's underpowered thats the problem but yours i think is fine.

Try running cpu-z and post the screenshots:

CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

Also have you disabled the onchip gpu that comes with the intel cpu?

I was gonna ask if it's overclocked.

Have you tried going into the bios and hitting the 'return to default settings' key?

With PSU's I've never heard of too much power being an issue and usually it's underpowered thats the problem but yours i think is fine.

Try running cpu-z and post the screenshots:

Also have you disabled the onchip gpu that comes with the intel cpu?
I have attached new files ! I don`t know what the onchip gpu is !

Attachments

• 011621-8500-01.rar
    124 KB · Views: 221
  • error 3.rar
    1.4 KB · Views: 218
  • error 2.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 229
  • error 1.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 208
  • error 4.rar
    1.8 KB · Views: 208
  • screenshots cpu.rar
    163.6 KB · Views: 225
Another bluescreen ! but sometimes it is a quick restart without seeing any bluescreen !

Attachments

• 011621-8046-01.rar
    85.8 KB · Views: 198
I don`t know what the onchip gpu is !
I thought your chip came with a gpu, no worries I checked and see you don't have that.

Try this re your system setting on the bios:
Screenshot 2021-01-16 174516.jpg

The above is taken from your motherboard manual. You will have to enable XMP again. This may settle things down.

Please then take a screenshot of the first cpu-z page so we can see if voltages ect are correct:

Well that looks ok, thanks for uploading.

Did loading optimized defaults help at all?

Yeah this happens with bugcheck 124 so is normal.

You said temps were fine but just out of interest do you know what temps are at idle and at full load? This app is very handy as it gives you a history of sorts;
Free Download HWiNFO Sofware | Installer & Portable for Windows, DOS
Mornin` , I have a report for the HWiNFO as well.
Meanwhile, another crash ! It seems that if my pc stay in a standby mode, like, if I do nothing on it, it happens, if i play a game as Call Of Duty Warzone or if I run some softwares and games that require resources, it doesn`t happen. Now, there is any chance that because of so many crashes, to damage my hardware?

Attachments

• report.rar
    18.2 KB · Views: 205
  • 011721-8890-01.rar
    125.6 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Now, there is any chance that because of so many crashes, to damage my hardware?
Whilst there is always a chance I doubt there will be any long term damage..

What Anti virus are you running if any?

Remove any suspect applications especially if they are no longer used.

Didn't see any temperatures in the report but it doesn't sound like it's overheating.

What would I do in your situation?

I'd wipe the drive clean and install a clean install of Windows 10.

I'd then install the basic drivers needed, taken from the motherboard website and Nvidia.

Before adding any applications or anything further I'd would then test the system.

BSOD's are caused by either drivers/applications or broken hardware so we have to try and determine whats causing your issue.

Whilst there is always a chance I doubt there will be any long term damage..

What Anti virus are you running if any?

Remove any suspect applications especially if they are no longer used.

Didn't see any temperatures in the report but it doesn't sound like it's overheating.

What would I do in your situation?

I'd wipe the drive clean and install a clean install of Windows 10.

I'd then install the basic drivers needed, taken from the motherboard website and Nvidia.

Before adding any applications or anything further I'd would then test the system.

BSOD's are caused by either drivers/applications or broken hardware so we have to try and determine whats causing your issue.
I am not running any antivirus at the moment
Not sure if installing a new copy of Windows 10 will solve the problem, as it`s been installed 7 days ago
Anyway, after some diggings, I have found the issue but don`t know how to solve it. It is called GenuineIntel.sys ! I don`t know how to fix it.
I have seen that there is no problem with my overclocking, rams, etc.. it is something from Intel, the CPU. So, what do you suggest ?

Thank you !

I have found the issue but don`t know how to solve it. It is called GenuineIntel.sys ! I don`t know how to fix it.
Yup, the dumps have basically been pointing to the processor.

Try googling genuineintel.sys and you'll see posts basically giving the same advice as I have.

My only reason for a clean install is to wipe the drive and hopefully the offending driver/application with it.

When I clean install I leave the network till last and install the os without connecting. This is because windows update will often go fetch drivers for you and install them. I want to install the drivers I want and not Microsoft who don't always get it right.

You could try running the driver verifier and see if a driver pops up. This in built app basically stresses drivers to bsod on startup. If it causes a bsod then it's logged in a dump file.

Driver Verifier-- tracking down a mis-behaving driver.

Read the above full especially the last bit about booting from DVD or USB.

Oh and a HWiNFO screen looks like this: (mine)

Screenshot 2021-01-18 230623.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom