Windows 7 When i remove my headset i've got the BSOD 0x0000003b, but sometimes it's without i remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not, as the response was within 2 weeks of OP's original post. Typically, we don't go longer than that to get to unanswered threads. Most of the time, our Goal is 24 hours, max. Also, Users on our forum have the ability to "bump" or "poke" the Admins to get help when it's more urgently needed. This is a commonly used feature on all kinds of forums, not just Tech forums. I've seen this feature used on Cooking forums my wife visits. It's still possible they didn't know about that feature for getting expedited help, but then again many of our Users never read the Rules of The Forum in total completeness. OP probably didn't get an answer in timeframe he/she expected and went elsewhere searching for answers, or got it figured out on their own and never bothered to post back that was the case, or answered the query if help was still needed.:andwhat:

<<<BBJ>>>

Probably not, as the response was within 2 weeks of OP's original post. Typically, we don't go longer than that to get to unanswered threads. Most of the time, our Goal is 24 hours, max. Also, Users on our forum have the ability to "bump" or "poke" the Admins to get help when it's more urgently needed. This is a commonly used feature on all kinds of forums, not just Tech forums. I've seen this feature used on Cooking forums my wife visits. It's still possible they didn't know about that feature for getting expedited help, but then again many of our Users never read the Rules of The Forum in total completeness. OP probably didn't get an answer in timeframe he/she expected and went elsewhere searching for answers, or got it figured out on their own and never bothered to post back that was the case, or answered the query if help was still needed.:andwhat:

<<<BBJ>>>
Wow, very nice way of saying shut up you idiot, admins arent robots. :)

Wow, this guy got abandoned

I didn't get abandoned. I fixed it, moved on and totally forgot about this post until today.
Memories from that time are a little blurry but as far as i remember i installed WhoCrashed and found that it had nothing to do with the audio driver but the SD card reader driver that i installed i week earlier for some reason(i didn't even used it).

Hope this late follow up might be able to help somebody.

I didn't get abandoned.

If I remember correctly we didn't have anyone debugging around that time until USASMA (John over at Sysnative) joined the forum simply because no one knew how to do it or had little idea.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back