Windows 7 White Box on Desktop

Khaled

hello !
I have White Box on my Desktop In the middle of my screen that I cannot delete or otherwise remove, the box is there on the desktop when I run my PC and pops in about every 10 mins when I am working on somthing else.

I am using windows 7 and MacFee anti-virus, can someone help and explain how to remove it please?

hello !
I have White Box on my Desktop In the middle of my screen that I cannot delete or otherwise remove, the box is there on the desktop when I run my PC and pops in about every 10 mins when I am working on somthing else.

I am using windows 7 and MacFee anti-virus, can someone help and explain how to remove it please?
Is there any history that goes along with this problem. How long? Did it occur after some software event, uninstalling or installing.
Perhaps if it's recent, a system restore to a restore point earlier might help.
If you suspect something more devious maybe download update and run (in safe mode if possible) Malwarebytes and Spybot Search and Destroy.

The problem happend 2 days ago after I downloaded a file form my e-mail, I did scan before downlaoding it and I said there is no virus on the file.

To solve it, I have updated my windows yesterday but the white box appeared after 15 mins when i restarted my computer, and now just done restoring to a restore point but it poped again with an error message,

Message from webpage
" An application error has occured..
Error:'lentgth is null or no an object
"

Untitled.png

That program is part of the built in Dell support program and it would appear that for some reason the file is missing or has become corrupted.
So, type msconfig into the search box, hit enter, go to the startup tab, find the program, should have DS_AGENT somewhere in the path, uncheck it, reboot and see if the error goes away.
Also google ds_agent there is some information out there about how to repair it and how it may have been damaged.
Also you may want to download, update and run (in safemode after the install and update) Malwarebytes here
|MG| Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.44 Download and Spybot Search and Destroy here The home of Spybot-S&D! just to be on the safe side.

Back
Top Bottom