Windows 10 WIN 10 Classic Solitaire

carlos34

I bought a new ACER computer w/win 10 and downloaded the old Ver 7 Classic Solitaire game to replace the *&ap games that came pre-loaded.
This all occurred early last fall. Since then, I've played a couple 1000 games. Over time, I've come to realize the games repeated. This was a shock, since I don't recall repeats when playing the same game with my old WIN 7 computer.
What's going on? Does anybody know exactly how the deals are done? Are they randomized or, are they just a folder of pre-packaged classic solitaire games that always deal the same hands?

Last edited:
What a discovery! Although as why there is repeats is probably down to a money thing perchance?

What a discovery! Although as why there is repeats is probably down to a money thing perchance?
Thanks for responding, however the cost of writing the code to repeat games can't be much less than a few lines to randomize the deals. Or, better yet, just copy the old Ver. 7 game code as no cost! :)

Switching between my desktop laptop and notebook, yes next day the same game but on a different computer :oops:

The results are stored somewhere in the Microsoft cloud, but dealing is local by some untrusty algorithm.

btw I do use the new app.

And wait - yes that old program, there was a change that you ended with a score higher than a theoretical maximum; it had something to do with going back and forward :question:

Weird

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom