WIN 10 usb proplems

Rapaaja

Hi different person asked me : I have had a problem with my computer USB devices for quite some time. I have changed the computer up to the motherboard because of it, but it helped. USB- or a mouse, the keyboard and the PS4 controller there is nothing wrong with that because they function normally in other devices. Or USB devices will stop suddenly and randomly working notification sound. In order to get USB devices working again, I have to restart my computer again the power button. that a very special question Motherboard: MSI B360M PRO-VD/Hard Drive: 931GB TOSHIBA HDWD110/As I said, my only USB device is a keyboard, mouse and PS4 driver. They are connected directly to the back of the system boart. To say the tedious thing about the emergence of this machine is not connected to a grounded plug.The question would be to make it possible for usb to tease today if the devices were already protected from rubbing electricity? Sorry sorry for seeing myself thank you for your patience.

Last edited:
The chipset driver deals with USB controllers.
Is the latest chipset driver installed on his computer?

the questioner said All USB device power saving fads in Device Manager are a good model and are also other computer power saving settings so it can't be the cause. I also downloaded the entire operating system, ie Windows 10, several times again, but it has not helped. I also downloaded all the necessary drivers for the motherboard to act on their own website to dusk. Yes, Microsoft's support service has been contacted many times, but they have not been able to fix the problem, but many forums have also gone through but have not produced any results. Help would be nice to get this devastating problem.

Hi I use google translator, it is not quite perfect when translating from Finnish to English . "All of the power saving features of USB devices in Device Manager are a good model and are also other computer power saving settings, so it can't be the cause."
the questioner said
All USB devices except the PS4 controller are directly connected to the USB 3.0 ports on the back of the system board. And no matter if I use USB 2.0 or 3.0 ports. Dual boot I can't say. The USB device on the front panel of the crane has been replaced, and I can't answer whether they are USBt shared with the cabbage's own cables, if I do.
the machine is asking somewhere in finnish to ask him if he would get that picture . thank you for your patience.

Basically I need to know if there are any yellow triangles as in the following image:

One of the thing you see if the CPU in your computer is getting too hot is a suddenly and complete freeze.
Check also the temperature of the CPU and clean all fans from dust.

HI I got an answer from a questioner about those yellow triangles :
It doesn't fit the whole thing in the picture, but I can assure you that there were no such triangles in any part of the device management.

I have 1? how important is / would be the absence of .net framework 3.5 a month ago, when I got my Asus N76v checker Troubleshoot common USB problems then the machine asked to download it even though I had previously downloaded that machine. I once changed the computer to Win 7 and W10. Is it possible that this would be the cause of the questioner's fault? thank you for your patience. Rapaaja

I have 1? how important is / would be the absence of .net framework 3.5 a month ago, when I got my Asus N76v checker Troubleshoot common USB problems then the machine asked to download it even though I had previously downloaded that machine. I once changed the computer to Win 7 and W10. Is it possible that this would be the cause of the questioner's fault? thank you for your patience. Rapaaja

As far as I know Net Framework doesn't influence the drivers for the hardware.
So, if there are no yellow triangles in Device Manager, it means the driver(s) for the USB controller is/are installed.

Please ask your friend to enter the BIOS/UEFI settings and take a screenshot of the settings related to USB. I need to know if the USB ports are enabled and if there are any other configuration options related to USB in the BIOS/UEFI

Hi Thank you for your answer. I ask him to take a picture of the BIOS / UEFI settings when I get it so I deliver it to thank you for your Patience. Rapaaja

Hi Thank you for your answer. I provide the same questioner with the information thank you for your Patience. Rapaaja

livix07
Hello
I got 1 reply 5.12 Keeps that USB stick in the hands at some point that I can upgrade. It is followed by silence. I sent him a new question:
Were the information open to the matter?
DEFAULT? I'd like to ask you when you downloaded Win 10 if you downloaded it directly to SSD or have you transferred it to it? . OR have you downloaded Win 10 when it is plugged in?

If this is not the case then I suggest that you download Win 10 ONLY 1 PAGE !! ONLY! In place. Eg SSD Which would be better to be empty when you download it again. , Clean the old recovery stuff OFF / Starting old ones out of bullying.

Then Captures your important machine and downloads: https: //www.microsoft.com/fi-/software-download/windows10

1 thanks for your moderation for helping. .Rapaaja

Sorry, but are those questions for me or those are questions you asked your friend who has the problems with his computer?

Sorry when I edited my sculpture for you, it seemed that I left the query to the questioner I didn't forgive you I didn't read the translation with sufficient precision. However, THANK YOU for the remark "The youths of youth seem to grow up on the surface" When you want to tell. When I think of these teasers sometimes, I think the ahaa and it must say / publicize if this would help the questioner my mind trips somebody too fast I can't bring it in the right form no 64years / 44 years at work "Can say 2 peas looking for each other"
Thanks to all the respondents Rapaaja
Edit. that a Finnish community page asking the hard questions about Win10 when it was not reported to be a body for action and that is why the Finnish stubborn does not understand, but assumes that everyone comes to DO.

Last edited:
"Windows 10 downloaded for SSD. Many times downloaded all cleaned up etc. not helping."
HI This is the last 5.18 answer from the questioner, referring to the question I sent. myself would have the question of whether / to be conceived win win in the initial code to be some form of control of any code / program body attached to the device space "controller" which when finding the fault raised the flag which could cause usb / inactivity. That is, a built-in machine hardware other than the motherboard? one hundred fairways might think of atmospheres when i'm not a coder I just use and the experience taught logical searching for a fault though i'm THANK YOU For all the respondents the situation is not yet clear that you could say ok i hope sometimes i get a message from the questioner, Thanks sometimes to lift your mood.thank you for your Patience. Rapaaja

Are you continue to mining? If no longer what are you doing with all the ones GPU's? I'm inside the market for an awesome 2nd hand one for my son's PC if the rate is proper as you can read.

Are you continue to mining? If no longer what are you doing with all the ones GPU's? I'm inside the market for an awesome 2nd hand one for my son's PC if the rate is proper as you can read.

Back