Windows 7 Win 7 build 7048 does not exist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprising, as I could not confirm of its existence, as I could of all the other legit releases.

Yeah, not really surprising, but I was hoping. Either way...can't wait to see another x64 build out there somewhere. :)

Actually, in your original post you state that 7041 is the latest, it's actually 7046, according to MS. Apparently build string is 6.1.7046.winmain.090217_XXXX (No word on time as of now).

Last edited:
Windows 7 Build 7048 does exist, though only the 64 bit edition has been leaked so far (though i have heard rumors that the 32 bit edition was released today (March 4th/09) ;

Yeah, old news.
I've got it installed and configured already.

As for 32-Bit, I've seen it, so it's out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe a good idea to have a look at the date of that article?
I have not yet seen any official offerings of a 7048 - RC1. In fact, I think by the time of it's release, the build number will be higher - probably not yet determined. But BUILD 7048 most certainly exists.

It does exist.. but it's not the RC... ;)

Maybe a good idea to have a look at the date of that article?
I have not yet seen any official offerings of a 7048 - RC1. In fact, I think by the time of it's release, the build number will be higher - probably not yet determined. But BUILD 7048 most certainly exists.

Well, to be fair, I made that post a week ago, before 7022x64, 7032 or 7048 leaked. :razz:

Last edited:
There's another thread like this, and it exists, so get over it.
I'm closing this thread now.
PM me if you have a problem with that.

I really don't see any reason not to close this thread Kyle.. it's become a pointless thread.. I say close it.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back