Windows 7 Win 7 RC expiration date

Surely, If you have a Micrsoft product, for which you do not have a legit key, then axiomatically, you must have obtained it, under most circumstances, from a non authorised source? If you had such a key, you would not have the need to play with the expiry date.

The legal point of messing with the expiry date is immaterial.
If you are referring only to builds, which "semantically" speaking, is not Windows 7, then, on the expiry date, it will be flagged as illegal by MS. It will become disfunctional, unless you apply a further hack - which is illegal.

Winter Heating Allowance...........

We Social Security recipients in the U.S. should get a "Winter Heating Allowance". Perhaps I could shiver for a few weeks and siphon off some of that allowance money for a copy of Windows 7.

I plan on getting a new computer next summer (2010) and having W7 on it. I will then give my Vista laptop to my dad, who paid for it for me in the first place...

I hope he enjoys Vista as much as I did... *sarcasm*

I plan on getting a new computer next summer (2010) and having W7 on it. I will then give my Vista laptop to my dad, who paid for it for me in the first place...

I hope he enjoys Vista as much as I did... *sarcasm*

Lol :D Guess your dad will be pleased :razz:

What they really need, is to allow the people that have the RC Windows 7, when it expires, to somehow upgrade it to a full version. I would pay $150 to turn the RC Win7 into a non expiry system. I hope Microsoft might do that, but 95% chance they won't.

What they really need, is to allow the people that have the RC Windows 7, when it expires, to somehow upgrade it to a full version. I would pay $150 to turn the RC Win7 into a non expiry system. I hope Microsoft might do that, but 95% chance they won't.

Yes pigs might fly = etc :( With you on that though :D

Back
Top Bottom