Win 7_7100RC - IE8 Not Saving Yahoo Email ID/PW

Chuts

Anybody else run into this. IE8 in Win 7_7100RC doesn't save Yahoo email login and password. Also happens on other user forums requiring user id and pw. Google Chrome doesn't have this problem.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally click "NO" on a window that said something like "Do you want Windows to remember passwords?".. I know that window is present in XP and in Vista.. I think it may be worded slightly different in Win 7 though.. I'm sure you can change that if you look around in IE 8's "Options" or "Tools" menus..

I currently use Firefox more than IE 8 so I'm a little rusty on my IE 8 menu navigation.. my apologies.. ;) Though I'm pretty sure you can tell IE 8 to remember that information if you want it to.. :)

cmn

Are you sure you didn't accidentally click "NO" on a window that said something like "Do you want Windows to remember passwords?".. I know that window is present in XP and in Vista.. I think it may be worded slightly different in Win 7 though.. I'm sure you can change that if you look around in IE 8's "Options" or "Tools" menus..

I currently use Firefox more than IE 8 so I'm a little rusty on my IE 8 menu navigation.. my apologies.. ;) Though I'm pretty sure you can tell IE 8 to remember that information if you want it to.. :)
The password saving feature of IE ( or any Browser for that matter) is an easy casuality to Browsing History-- [Delete] in IE=>Internet Options=> General tab Browsing History section =>Delete

Or Automatic CCleaner run with all default options checked/ticked

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.