Windows 7 Win XP 32 > Win7x64 Migrate Settings Data: Chrome+Extn, Outlook+iTunes+App? How do I migrate the SE

crashnburn

Extraordinary Member
XP32 > Win7x64 Migrate Settings Data: Chrome+Extn, Outlook+iTunes+App?

How do I migrate these SETTINGS DATA etc so that on the new OS after Application Installation and APP SETTINGS / DATA migration its exactly as before.

Especially the following Applications & their Data:

OUTLOOK + iTUNES + APPS + iPhone SYNC:
What would be a fool proof way of making this as "error proof as possible"?

GOOGLE CHROME & EXTENSIONS:
Google Chrome & the Extensions as they are. Especially, the INFO, DATA, SETTINGS, SESSIONS stored inside several EXTENSIONS.

OFFICE MIGRATION DATA LOCATIONS after searching the web:

Data/ Profile

Outlook
LOCATIONS:
C:\Users\Abhishek\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook

One NOTE
LOCATIONS:
C:\Users\Abhishek\Documents\OneNote Notebooks\

WHAT AM I MISSING?
WHAT STEPS CAN I FOLLOW TO PREVENT LOSS OF APPLICATION SETTINGS & APP-SAVED DATA.

I am wondering about 2 more things now:

1) DATA for CONTACTS

Both of the following a "structured data" for the AddressBook/Contacts that sync with each other.

Outlook 2007 (Contacts) (now in WinXP Pro SP3) and
iPhone (Contacts) (now on iPhone 4 iOS 4.2.1)

My question is if I had to choose between one source, which would be the BETTER/ RICHER source of Data for re-population of data on 2 new systems:

Windows 7 x64
iPhone iOS 5.x

If so, how best would I migrate the data to the new systems. I am fine with SSH & iFunbox usage on iPhone. I can learn how to exactly backup and use Contacts also. But, I'd like to know whats best.

2) Migrating WINDOWS LIVE MAIL as IT IS

What files, settings, folders/ paths should I copy/ backup & migrate to have Windows Live Mail be as similar as possible.

Please, answer 1 question before I say anything (more)…

Is this one computer or 2 we are talking about here? I'm trying to sort out... this isn't an 'upgrade' from XP x86 to Win7 x64, right or is it?

Cheers,
Drew

Please, answer 1 question before I say anything (more)…

Is this one computer or 2 we are talking about here? I'm trying to sort out... this isn't an 'upgrade' from XP x86 to Win7 x64, right or is it?

Cheers,
Drew

Same machine but new HDD/SSD with Fresh Install of Win 7 x64 (Old HDD XP x32). So I want to keep as much data AS IT WAS.