Windows 7 Win7 7100 x86 is out there...confirmed real

As the title says, 7100 x86 is out there...x64 should be following soon.

If you get lost, try the most popular place first.

Thanks for the info :) On it now just hope there for real . Even Solar had put up a comment on the pirates bay so looks promising :)

........... but they still might be fakes.

This has just been posted on Tom's Hardware

"According to a post from Microsoft-following journalist Ed BottƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s Twitter this morning, the build number for the RC that we hope to be seeing in a couple of weeks is 7100. Bott does warn that the build 7100 downloads that are making their way onto torrent sites have so far been fake."

........... but they still might be fakes.

This has just been posted on Tom's Hardware

"According to a post from Microsoft-following journalist Ed BottƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬Ć¢ā€žĀ¢s Twitter this morning, the build number for the RC that we hope to be seeing in a couple of weeks is 7100. Bott does warn that the build 7100 downloads that are making their way onto torrent sites have so far been fake."

Yes thanks for that :)
I know I am taking a risk ie: downloading in part against my better judgement but the wait is getting too me :)
Will report back on success or lack of .

................... but the wait is getting to me :)
Will report back on success or lack of .

I can understand that ;)

I can only be self righteous because I need the 64-bit version, I'm sure if that one had been up there, I would have started developing twitchy fingers too :)

I can understand that ;)

I can only be self righteous because I need the 64-bit version, I'm sure if that one had been up there, I would have started developing twitchy fingers too :)

It is ! Link Removed due to 404 Error

64X too now ! Still not sure its for real !

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
Those are probably real but you still need to go to Microsoft to get the new license don't you? I'm not going to try to use my beta license for the RC1. I think you can use the O/S with no license for a while but you'll need it to get any driver updates that come from M$ Update. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
It's funny though because all these people that are downloading the leaked RC are going to turn right around and download it from MS when it's officially released too.. ;) The same as when the Beta was released.. ;)

It's funny though because all these people that are downloading the leaked RC are going to turn right around and download it from MS when it's officially released too.. ;) The same as when the Beta was released.. ;)

Ulp ! Doh! duff beer rocks ;)
Only can hope its good stuff :)

Have you installed it yet Whoosh??

I've been downloading it all day, but it was very slow. I went and checked the actual file about 15 mins ago, and blow me, it was stated as being the 3.04Gb.

Just backing up files now and generally getting ready for a clean install, hopefully this will be the last time until the retail versions are available in the shops!! :)

i upped the x64 on the little green devil site and it is real i also have the x86 but some one else had upped that i grabbed both this morning from tpb they were uploaded by Einstienjr so all credit should go to him according to a few who have installed it u use your beta key and it activates just fine :D

Have you installed it yet Whoosh??

I've been downloading it all day, but it was very slow. I went and checked the actual file about 15 mins ago, and blow me, it was stated as being the 3.04Gb.

Just backing up files now and generally getting ready for a clean install, hopefully this will be the last time until the retail versions are available in the shops!! :)

Still not even half way downloaded yet :( It is the slowest download ever sorry but its taking ages !

...what?
We're going to re-download something we've already downloaded and installed?
Uh, I think not.

Besides. 7134 is the latest build, so if I wanted to download something other than the RC, I'm going to wait for that.

...what?
We're going to re-download something we've already downloaded and installed?
Uh, I think not.

Besides. 7134 is the latest build, so if I wanted to download something other than the RC, I'm going to wait for that.

Oh drat ! Ty :( Hey it is not all bad have a nice day :)

Still not even half way downloaded yet :( It is the slowest download ever sorry but its taking ages !

Same here. For some reason that 3.04Gb ISO file was not the real thing, so I'm still downloading (only between 12-24kB/s though) - if the ETA is at all accurate, then it will be at least another 24-30 hours before the whole lot is downloaded. I think every man and his dog must be trying to download it and it's created a huge bottleneck. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom