Windows 7 Win7, iTunes and iPod: Don't Sync

emegge

Hello, I have windows 7 (7000) iTunes 8.0.2.20 installed and the problem that my iPod Video is not synchronized by iTunes, I tried with my iPhone and it syncs, but not the ipod. Any advice?

Maybe try to connect your Ipod to other PC. I have Ipod Nano 3G and no problems. Try app called SharePod

3g iphone

Okay so the iphone 3g does sync with itunes in windows 7? Im just wondering I tried installing itunes on build 7022 but it was an epic fail... had to do an clean install of that build. Has anyone tried it with rc build 7100? Thanks

I have nothing but problems with iTunes 8 and Windows 7 (7100) trying to sync. I get random events where a sync or two might work and then suddenly in the middle of the next sync the progress stops and the iPod will not connect again until a reboot is performed. This leaves me with ghost files in the iPod that can't be removed without wiping and restoring it.

I think it's Apple's middle-ware that craps out durring the transfers. You wouldn't think transfering files over usb would be that hard to accomplish.

After playing around a bit, i found a working solution for iTunes 8.2 x64 in combination with Windows 7 and an iPod Shuffle. I posted the workaround on another Windows 7 Forum: IPOD Shuffle

Good Fix!

The fix Pazzazo posted worked for my 2nd Gen IPod Nano on Windows 7 Build 7100 as well.

Thumbs up, slick! Thanks for the help!

Back