Windows 7 Win7x64 - BSODs happening, recently even more frequent

kroolik

Hey,

Since i have installed my Win7x64 from MSDNAA, i have experienced multiple BSODs which occured rather scarcely. The problem is that today I have encountered 2 BSODs in a span of 2 hours, which is really annoying.
What is more, i have recently uninstalled ArcaBit antivirus.

CPU: Core2Quad 2.4
GPU: GeForce 9600 GSO
MB: Asus P5B
HDD: Samsung HD321KJ ATA

Dump: View attachment Minidump.rar View attachment Minidump.zip View attachment Seven Forums.zip
CPU-Z screens:
Untitled.png

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Could you attach the .dmp files for your BSODS please. Copy the .dmp files from c:\windows\Minidump\ to a empty folder. Zip them and attach them please.
This way we can get a better idea of whats going on.

From your CPU-Z Pics your running mismatched memory, which doesn't really help with system stability.

NmsUK

From your CPU-Z Pics your running mismatched memory, which doesn't really help with system stability.
NmsUK
Agreed since both your dump files suggest an issue with memory you need to address your memory mismatch issue.
MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a)
SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION (c1)
Additionally again according to your CPUz images you have a total of 2 gigs of memory but the two CPUz SPD tabs only total one and a half gigs (1 gig and 512megs) so you are missing one populated slot in the images you posted.
You are likely to continue to have issues running 333 and 400 MHZ memory together. My suggestion would be to acquire a matched set of memory sticks.
Regards
Randy.

Last edited:
Thanks for your replies. I'll update the topic if the issue will still occur after memory sticks' switch.

Back