Windows 7 Window 7 ipvp4 when realease my Games is unfasten to open need 4 click to open please me

slim29

sir ill buy new 6 amd II x4 quad core cpu and asus mobo nvidia chips set and 95gt GC . 2gig memory unit. ill install it by windows 7 ulti 6.1vers. this is the problem when i connect the cpu to the hub and router my games is to long to open like warcraft and resident evit 5 but there no problem to the network connection they can access each other when i remove the utp or disconnect the network adapter my game is fast to open. ill try to unchecked the ipvp 4 my games is open fast 2. sec. my router TL-R460 and my switch d-link des-1008D - please help me to solved this problem

By "connect cpu to hub" I take it you mean connecting a pc/laptop to a hub/router yes? and your having issues with games loading slow but not when the connection is removed. If that's the case maybe try checking firewall is setup for the games as they may be trying to access updaters etc and could be blocked resulting in sluggish startup speed.

Also you mention "no problem accessing each other" does that refer to pc/laptop to hub/router or to two pc/laptops on the local network?

If the issue isn't that then try explain with a bit more detail the steps you took.

Last edited:
By "connect cpu to hub" I take it you mean connecting a pc/laptop to a hub/router yes? and your having issues with games loading slow but not when the connection is removed. If that's the case maybe try checking firewall is setup for the games as they may be trying to access updaters etc and could be blocked resulting in sluggish startup speed.

Also you mention "no problem accessing each other" does that refer to pc/laptop to hub/router or to two pc/laptops on the local network?

If the issue isn't that then try explain with a bit more detail the steps you took.

Sir when my cpu connect to the router and the gave ip address then my game slowly to open. then when i removed or disconnect my games is ok?? what do think the problem my router? my cpu or the window 7 all the is all brandnew

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums, Slim, and thank you for clarifying the problem. : )

Can I suggest you open steam (or perhaps another client with your game) and adjust the internet connection speed in the options (so it matches the speed of you current connection) ?

Back
Top Bottom