Do you have a link to the place your downloading it from
Sorry no as you need to have an MSDN account to be able to access the downloads. I have an account due to being a Microsoft MVP although eventually this is coming to an end.

Try downloading the app again and see if it will start up.

Sorry no as you need to have an MSDN account to be able to access the downloads. I have an account due to being a Microsoft MVP although eventually this is coming to an end.

Try downloading the app again and see if it will start up.

Ok, I understand.
It don't help to re-download the file either.
Maybe it's to many who downloading it and it's some kind of lock or something?

So it works fine for you then Rich? I did start originally using the update assistant until i discovered MSDN had it too..

I just run Media Creator for windows 10 and was able to get it that way. Having no problems with it.

With my download speed normally takes me 50 minutes. With this update it only took me 35 minutes.

It's weird as for me the link Kemical supplied lets me download the iso file in either 32 or 64 bit.

It did work now, It was maybe some kind of "lock" for regions etc. they have used it before.
Downloading the update now :)

So far so good, seems quite nimble but time will tell I guess.. Liking it so far!

So far so good here... nothing too earth shattering in this update. The "Night light" setting in Display is a nice update to reduce blue light at night.

Hi there from France ;)

Creators update installed fine.
But, something is bothering me... Looking at the performance tag in the task manager, I can see about 150 processes running ! Is this normal ? My windows used to run about 80 processes before...
Another issue concerning game mode : while playing I invoke the game bar using "windows + G" shortcut. I go to the settings and there it's impossible to check or click anything... I tried with World of Warcraft, Heroes of the storm and ghost Recon Wildlands...
When using the windows + G key, I noticed that the brightness of the screen increased significantly... That's weird...

Thx a lot for reading ;)

I'm at this moment installing creators. Thought I'd go for a clean install. Once complete I'll check out the processes and game bar. It could be it's just not supported by those games.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Windows Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom