Windows 10 Windows 10 downgrade

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Help and Support' started by Goossens, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Goossens

Goossens New Member

Last night i installed windows 10. It took a while but in the end, it succeeded. Except for the icons in my desktop kept disappearing and appearing... I shut down my computer and when i started my pc this morning, it didn't work! I got the choice between restarting my pc or opening advanced settings. I tried to restart a few times but every time the screen with the choices came back. So i searched in the advanced settings what i could do and decided to downgrade back to W8.1, but after 6 hours it's still busy! Still the same blue screen that says "going back to previous version". What should i do?

2. kemical

kemical Windows Forum Admin
    Staff Member Premium Supporter Microsoft MVP

Hi,
    some users are reporting long load times has the situation changed at all or has remained the same? This guide has some handy links for iso's you can download and what to do next if you get stuck. Give it a look over and if you still have questions post back:
    How to Uninstall Windows 10 and Downgrade to Windows 7 or 8.1

3. iancass

iancass New Member

I believe its the latest version, Regarding the BIOS I have just checked and they have just released one a few days ago (see below)

upload_2016-2-3_20-44-9.