Windows 10 Windows 10 installation failed

StefaanCatalin

After i installed windows 10 media tools from the microsoft official site, the windows worked only 5 minutes and my desktop was transforming in this and didnt work(look the img) . What i can do? Please help

Attachments

• P_20180812_151845_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    P_20180812_151845_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 398
might be helpful to our community … if you offer just a bit more information:
• brand and model​
• oem (original os)
• hardware modified?​
microsoft's media-creation *.iso file … what did you burn it to? (disk, usb, etc.)
as for the pic you shared … i am viewing what appears to be win-10 desktop with taskbar … what about does not work? does the keyboard/mouse function? does it shutdown/reboot?

someone will come along to offer advice, StefaanCatalin … thanks.

Its a desktop Asus with i3 6900k 8gb ram and gtx 950. I burn the windows on a stick usb (i try with two different usb). I navigated on it just five minutes and for a second the screen was black and the desktop didnt work. Just the taskbar worked.

Hi Stefaan,

so if i have this correctly, you re-installed Windows 10 using USB, yes?

Have you:

Installed the latest drivers for your machine?

Updated Windows using Windows update?

Hi Stefaan,

sorry i missed your post last night (heavy gaming session).
the drivers for my machine dont install them after instaling windows
I assume you mean your drivers won't install after installing windows?

If you post the model number of your motherboard we will be able to point you to the support drivers they provide (unless of course you tried those too).

MS-7996 Is the model number of motherboard.
But how i can install the drivers when i can't use my desktop?

Last edited:
Hi Stefaan,

Hmm... I know you said you used the media creation tool to create either a usb install?

The trouble is sometimes this tool doesn't work properly creating a bootable usb drive and I just wonder if your copy of windows is slightly corrupt.

Your better off downloading the disk image iso and then using something like Rufus to create the bootable usb.

You then boot from the actual usb by changing the boot order via the bios, did you do this when you installed windows?

I m back and what you said wasnt working and i came with an another question.
I tried to intall windows 7 and i received this error. (I tried to intall 3 different windows 7)

Attachments

• P_20180823_160113_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    P_20180823_160113_vHDR_Auto.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 359
I guess so as everything you've tried to install has failed so is more than likely corrupted or the disk has issues.

Back
Top Bottom