Windows 10 Windows 10 issues

Palladini

Yesterday, I installed 2 Opical (CD/DVD) drives in My computer. Windows recognized they there, but could not access these or recognize these. So I went into my UEFI and set a couple of drive so they would turn on. In the next five minutes, my computer restarted several and windows would not boot up. So went Linux Mint, Opened Files and formatted the drive that windows sat on. I am done with Windows, thi is an Operting System that thinks it is all that and then some, well it sucks. Call me when Windows fixes it ridiculous update system.

Did you have disks in them? You can't access an optical drive unless there's a disk and I'd imagine whatever you did in the firmware probably broke the windows install. Just guessing since there isn't a lot of detail.

FYI we're not affiliated with Microsoft, so if want to complain I would suggest contacting Microsoft.

Did you have disks in them? You can't access an optical drive unless there's a disk and I'd imagine whatever you did in the firmware probably broke the windows install. Just guessing since there isn't a lot of detail.

FYI we're not affiliated with Microsoft, so if want to complain I would suggest contacting Microsoft.
Yes, I put a CD in there and it would recognize them

Did you install the drivers for the 2 optical drives you installed? What's the brand/make/model of the optical drives?

Back