Windows 10 Windows 10 phone, sms to android?

Robrob

Guys, I am one of the few remaining windows phone users, but today I turned to Android. The problem is I have a lot of SMS messages that I really need to keep, can I transfer them to an android phone? They are important as they are to be used as evidence in an upcoming court proceeding. Windows phone is a lumia 640, android phone is an oppo A72, any ideas?

I tried wondershare but it wont recognise my new phone, no usb debugging instructions for android 10 and it cant find anything except photos on my old Lumia.

Attachments

• Screenshot (263).png
    Screenshot (263).png
    119.8 KB · Views: 126
Good suggestions. But, in the light of your initial post, would it not be more practical, and possibly more easily accepted by the legal authorities, if you kept you windows phone temporarily?

Great thread as usual. But I have come up with different issues. Recently, I bought a new Android device. I need to transfer WhatsApp contact from an iPhone to my new Android. Though I know there are lots of apps available but I need something that is reliable. I tried to find out a solution myself searching on Google how to transfer WhatsApp from iPhone to Android. Let see what happens next. But if you are experienced with this issue. Please let me know.

Back