Windows 10 Windows 10 Start Up Issue

Vista Lobo

Hi Guys,
First I have this issue:
The program ShellExperienceHost.exe version 10.0.10240.16401 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel.
Process ID: fb8
Start Time: 01d0d2877b0cffd7
Termination Time: 4294967295
Application Path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\ShellExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy\ShellExperienceHost.exe
Report Id: cb3df7a9-3e7a-11e5-9bc4-10c37b6b0f3b
Faulting package full name: Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_10.0.10240.16384_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy
Faulting package-relative application ID: App

had that so many times it's getting annoying as it takes ages to be able to do anything on the desktop.

Also I have anissue it takes an age to get to the login screen once there is takes and age before I can enter a pin/password then once entered it takes ages to get to desktop, any idea it is a fresh install btw.

Peter

I installed the free windows 10 app which i had been prompted to do and now my computer screen just blinks intermittently from the blue gateway screen to black over and over again with the cursor sinning like it's working. I've let it do this for hours and no change. Restarting several times has also had no change. What should I do?

Well I decided to reinstall Windows 10 fresh and yet another issue, press the windows symbol and it does nothing and also I have lost 2gb of space cleared regular areas and it's still gone, any ideas.

Peter

Back
Top Bottom