Windows 10 Windows 10 Store

Hunterissick

When i launch it up it does its oading thing but crash'es or closes half-way though so i need help fixing this issue

Hi,
open an admin command prompt and type:
sfc /scannow
Press enter and await results.

If doesn't work in fixing it then in the same admin command prompt:
dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
Press enter and await results (longer this time).

I installed the free windows 10 app which i had been prompted to do and now my computer screen just blinks intermittently from the blue gateway screen to black over and over again with the cursor sinning like it's working. I've let it do this for hours and no change. Restarting several times has also had no change. What should I do?

Joe

I installed the free windows 10 app which i had been prompted to do and now my computer screen just blinks intermittently from the blue gateway screen to black over and over again with the cursor sinning like it's working. I've let it do this for hours and no change. Restarting several times has also had no change. What should I do?

Joe

You installed an app from Windows Store or? I can see a Win 10 app from Shubham Kumar, it says "This app will let you know about the features of the new Windows 10. You will get to know how it better than Windows 8." Sounds like a bug app. Is there any way to report such apps? Yes, there is. I reported it to Microsoft.

Back
Top Bottom