Windows 10 Windows 10 Technical Preview for Enterprise build 9879 ISO

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
This iso, as promised, is now available for download.

Be aware that when enabling the download it starts off hidden and one has to enable the 'Hidden Items' checkbox to make sure it's downloading ok. Although one can also follow the download by viewing the Black Status Bar on the Technet page.
Technet_zps8e5d4027.jpg

The iso is available, after completing a questionaire, here:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-technical-preview-for-enterprise?i=1?i=1

Last edited:
I don't suppose you have a link to a non-enterprise version. It seems the newest build (9879) will not install on my ASUS X99-Pro without bluescreening....

Not yet I'm afraid.. Hopefully soon is current word. You could of course install the iso for 9841 and then hopefully upgrade to 9879. I shouldn't think it would give you the previous build of 9860?

Thanks kemical, I rebuilt my install once and it does go through the 9860 build first.

I made and .iso for the install.esd and tried a clean install, which worked, but started bluescreening almost immediately. Right now I am installing 9841 and try to upgrade from that to see if it makes any difference.

I don't think these preview builds like the newer devices...... Build 9841 seems to have more drivers since the display came up normally and no bluescreens so far with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom