Windows 11 Windows 11 Taskbar Glitch [w/ Microsoft Teams] & Covered

Naz

Hello everyone!
I am currently facing 2 main issues with my Windows 11 Home taskbar, and they are as below:

Issue #1:
• When I am in a meeting using Microsoft Teams, (not sharing screen), and I move my cursor to the bottom side of the screen under the taskbar; the taskbar pops out and glitches as if I have it on auto-hide mode but without it disappearing.
• It also shows when I am in a meeting, and playing a video game such as GTAV and I move the mouse downwards, the taskbar appears and if I click - it automatically alt+tab me outside the game.
Demonstration video: Issue #1 Demo Video Link

Issue #2:
• In Windows 10 Home, I used to move windows around the screen - but the windows never covered the taskbar. In Windows 11 Home, the windows cover the taskbar that I have to manually minimize everything to get to the window that is covering the taskbar and hide or close it. Is there a way of making the taskbar docked on the bottom side of the screen and make the windows limited to only above the taskbar?
Demonstration video: Issue #2 Demo Video Link

Thanks to everyone who is going to try to help or will actually help me with these 2 issues. Thank you for reading and have a blessed day!
~ Naz.

For issue 1
Do you use any appearance customization utility programs?

For issue 2 do you auto hide the taskbar?

Also programs that programatically set "always on top" can cover the taskbar, can also be done with some utility programs such as PoweToys.

For issue 1
Do you use any appearance customization utility programs?

For issue 2 do you auto hide the taskbar?

Also programs that programatically set "always on top" can cover the taskbar, can also be done with some utility programs such as PoweToys.
Thank you so much for your reply. @Neemobeer.

Answer #1: I don't have any appearance customization utility programs.
Answer #2: I don't have auto-hide for the taskbar.

The taskbar is getting a high priority than all applications too.

So, regarding issue #1 - This only occurs with Microsoft Teams only. Still no news on how to fix it.
So, bump please.

Back