Windows 7 Windows 7 64 bit BSOD. Please help

Brishan

Hello community,

I have recently encountered a BSOD, however I don't know how to diagnose. Can anyone please help me.

Attachments

• First crash report.zip
    28.6 KB · Views: 323
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88004f826e8, fffff880037f55a8, fffff880037f4e00}

Probably caused by : iusb3xhc.sys ( iusb3xhc+4e6e8 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
it looks like your Intel USB3 drivers are the issue and try uninstalling them in safe mode. The only update I could find was on your motherboard support page and seems similar in date to the version running.
Try just uninstalling them and then booting up in to the desktop. If the bsod re-occurs then back into safe mode and post the dump file.

If your machine doesn't blue screen then pop into device manager and see if the USB 3 ports are listed. If they are I would leave it at that (unless later drivers are released.

If you cannot see them apart from a yellow question mark then try installing the same driver version again although do remember to right click the driver and install/run as admin
https://www.asus.com/uk/Motherboards/B85ME/HelpDesk_Download/

I'll be out for a couple of hrs but will check your thread when i get back.. Good luck and hope all goes well..

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff88004f826e8, fffff880037f55a8, fffff880037f4e00}

Probably caused by : iusb3xhc.sys ( iusb3xhc+4e6e8 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
it looks like your Intel USB3 drivers are the issue and try uninstalling them in safe mode. The only update I could find was on your motherboard support page and seems similar in date to the version running.
Try just uninstalling them and then booting up in to the desktop. If the bsod re-occurs then back into safe mode and post the dump file.

If your machine doesn't blue screen then pop into device manager and see if the USB 3 ports are listed. If they are I would leave it at that (unless later drivers are released.

If you cannot see them apart from a yellow question mark then try installing the same driver version again although do remember to right click the driver and install/run as admin
B85M-E | Motherboards | ASUS UK

I'll be out for a couple of hrs but will check your thread when i get back.. Good luck and hope all goes well..

this will seem

Back