Windows 10 BSOD please help

hello, I have a pc that frequently goes into BSOD after around 2 hours of being on it, I am not very good with computers so please help, the error is DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (L1C60x64.sys) please help

ive attatched a dumps file if that helps

Attachments

• W7F_31-12-2016.zip
    845.5 KB · Views: 256
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff801eb906bc3}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C60x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C60x64.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for afwcore.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for afwcore.sys
Probably caused by : L1C60x64.sys ( L1C60x64+6bc3 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
this dump file is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses to access pageable memory.

Your call stack, within the dump file, contained two drivers and it looks like your network driver is clashing with your firewall driver. The call stack is a record of the last routines or threads ran by the system and the first driver to appear is:

L1C60x64.sys Tue Jul 16 07:56:56 2013: Atheros NIC

This is shortly followed by this driver:

afwcore.sys Mon Apr 6 12:18:10 2015: Agnitum Firewall Driver

The issue is further complicated by the fact that your Atheros Network driver was originally released for windows 7 and nothing later is available. I also checked your motherboard support page and even though an Atheros driver is linked in the 8.1 section one can see it's still the same version as the win 7 one.
ASRock > N68-GS4 FX

I had a look around the net for other possibilities and it seems that some users have issues with this driver and some do not. You could try removing your Agnitum Firewall driver and just use the Windows version. See if this stops the bsod as it looks like it was just these two drivers which had issues with each other so it's worth a try..

Please post back on any results and new dump files.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {0, 2, 0, fffff801eb906bc3}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for L1C60x64.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for L1C60x64.sys
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for afwcore.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for afwcore.sys
Probably caused by : L1C60x64.sys ( L1C60x64+6bc3 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Hi,
this dump file is usually caused by drivers using improper addresses to access pageable memory.

Your call stack, within the dump file, contained two drivers and it looks like your network driver is clashing with your firewall driver. The call stack is a record of the last routines or threads ran by the system and the first driver to appear is:

L1C60x64.sys Tue Jul 16 07:56:56 2013: Atheros NIC

This is shortly followed by this driver:

afwcore.sys Mon Apr 6 12:18:10 2015: Agnitum Firewall Driver

The issue is further complicated by the fact that your Atheros Network driver was originally released for windows 7 and nothing later is available. I also checked your motherboard support page and even though an Atheros driver is linked in the 8.1 section one can see it's still the same version as the win 7 one.
ASRock > N68-GS4 FX

I had a look around the net for other possibilities and it seems that some users have issues with this driver and some do not. You could try removing your Agnitum Firewall driver and just use the Windows version. See if this stops the bsod as it looks like it was just these two drivers which had issues with each other so it's worth a try..

Please post back on any results and new dump files.

Hello thank you for the reply, how do i remove the agnitum firewall driver?

Hi Dane,
thank you for the update and if the issues continue please post any new dump files. Happy New Year! :)

Back