Windows 7 Windows 7 boot.ini file

Thankyou SaltGrass and Mike.
well i had to format my pc.. cos while making changes using EasyBCD i screwed up and selcted the not working windows 7.
so i had to format my 1 partition and install windows 7 there.
so basically i made many mistakes and learnt a lotta things. but i am highly impressed with Windows 7.

And yeah i wud recommend this tool for windows 7 non genuine users RemoveWGA it eliminates the possiblity of genuine errors and allows Windows updates as well.

Enjoy !

Thanks a lot. I searched Google for hours all the guides there mentioned how to use Easy BCD from windows 7 but your guide proved really helpful to me

Thanks a lot. I searched Google for hours all the guides there mentioned how to use Easy BCD from windows 7 but your guide proved really helpful to me

I have same probleme. 2 windows, XP and 7, i reinstaled xp and now i cant use win7. I tried to solve by EasyBCD as another users, but didnt work.Can someone to help me?

How did you do this? May I have step by step instructions because i did the same thing!!

Thanks!

This whole thing could have been avoided if you install windows xp first...than windows 7. The windows 7 detects the xp installation and creates the duel boot setup including the boot.ini for xp. For furure reference always install the older OS first than the newer ones from there.