Windows 7 Windows 7 BSOD. Need help

I had a computer built for one of my clients and it has been crashing ever since it was put in. It is running a fire alarm monitoring program called focalpoint but I have this same program running on almost one hundred computers that all have not had this problem. I have some dump files but I don't know how to analyze them. Hopefully someone can tell me what I need to do to fix this problem. I have attached my system information, my dump files and my event viewer. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 317
  • bios.zip
    975.8 KB · Views: 309
  • Admin.zip
    127.5 KB · Views: 282
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck D1, {68, 2, 1, fffff88015393ef1}

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for USA19Hx64p.SYS
Probably caused by : USA19Hx64p.SYS ( USA19Hx64p+ef1 )

Followup:     MachineOwner
Code:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0xD1_USA19Hx64p+ef1
Hi,
it looks the issue lays with the above probable cause. The driver can be seen in various sections of the dump file making it prime candidate.

USA19Hx64p.SYS Tue Oct 23 22:19:44 2007: Keyspan USB Serial Adapter. The latest driver I could find is here:
USA-19HS Support Resources | Tripp Lite

If you don't use the adapter anymore then simply remove.

In any case if the bsod continues then post back.

ASUS Global

I went out and bought two new adapters to use since the computer doesn't have rs232 port of which I need two. Hopefully these new adapters fix my issue. I will report back if the issue continues to happen. Thanks for your help kemical

If your focalpoint app is using a dongle on a standard 9-pin serial port, and it's copyright or DRM protected, the app might not work properly with the USB adapter unless the focalpoint folks have redone their software to accommodate the USB dongle setup!:eek: You might want to check with them if you need a newer version of their software in order to work with a USB dongle. Do any of your other 100 computers working with the focalpoint also use a USB dongle as you are trying to go to with this one PC? Or do they all have the 9-pin old style serial port dongles? I think you see where I'm going here. If you get no love from the focalpoint folks, they haven't or won't upgrade their software to use the newer USB style dongles, it might be cheaper and more convenient to simply replace that 1 computer with an older W7 computer that has the 9-pin serial port. You can buy these for $75-$150 US online at ebay or micro center refurbished through a reputable refurbishing outfit such as Joy Systems.

Best of luck,:encouragement:
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Most of the other computers all use that same dongle. Some of them don't use the adapter because they don't need a receiver. But this computer is using receivers that we haven't used before, but the factory told us that it would work

I went out and bought two new adapters to use since the computer doesn't have rs232 port of which I need two. Hopefully these new adapters fix my issue. I will report back if the issue continues to happen. Thanks for your help kemical
Your welcome. I'll await your next reply before advising further but hope all goes well. :)

You'll need to try the new adapter (rs232c) to USB on one of the other computers that is working with the dongle on the serial port (rs232c), with the new adapter plugged into the USB port. If that new adapter works on the USB port of that other computer, the adapter works with the existing focalpoint software as the factory told you. Therefore, you are left with repairing or replacing the one computer that doesn't work with the new adapter.

That's a guess based on the latest information you provided.

<<<BBJ>>>

Back