Windows 7 Windows 7 BSOD while playing Battlefied 4

Hmm... Are you sure your system is actually blue screening? I say this because your zip file contained no dump files.

Try this link for Realtek driver:
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

Try updating the broadcom driver via Device manager. Find the Broadcom network device and click update driver. When it asks for the driver point it to the download you unzipped..

Check you haven't got any malware:
https://www.malwarebytes.org/

What are your temps like?

When gaming my temps are at 55-58!

And yes there is a BSOD only updating the audio driver has been left!

Again no dump file... If you sure your blue screening check your system is still configured to produce them:
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be
found later.
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.

Another thing which might affect it is if you've changed the pagefile to below 2gb or turned it off as either of those will stop the production of dump files.

Hello,

There was a BSOD and settings are same

Now the game is freezing and crashing to desktops instead of BSOD the pagefile is at 8GB

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 278
Try running the system file checker again as windows could have got some corruption what with all the crashing. When you checked temperatures did you also check the gpu too?

Hello,

Another BSOD this time playing DOTA 2, Other applications are also crashing like Camtasia Studio

I tried to locate DUMP file but there were no dump files, settings are good for dump files as mentioned by you.

Please let me know what to do, i am using latest Catalyst Control Center 14.6

OK Another BSOD

On BSOD Screen it mentioned ndis.sys??? I'll run the checked and update you!

The ndis.sys driver is network related but run the chkdsk and post the dump file please.

See my post above regarding this issue. No dump file might be caused by storage issues or no pagefile running.

Back
Top Bottom