Windows 7 Windows 7 effects getting burned in???

athlon64

Hello,so i have windows 7 64 bit and for the last few weeks i haven"t found a solution for the problem i got. Sometimes when i click something it stays burned in, for an example you want to refresh yours desktop and then refresh button stays burned in.Here,this picture will tell you more:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

You can see my configuration below, i have newest drivers and i changed few versions, it doesn"t help. Dafuq is happening here?

I tried to do windows aero diagnostics, it detected a problem , it sayes my videocard is dx9 and not compatibile with aero efects. But i have a gtx470 rofl...

my pc:

CPU: amd phenom 1055t
MBO: ASRock 890gx extreme3
RAM: kingston HyperX 4x4GB
GPU: nvidia gtx470 SOC
PSU: corsair tx650
SSD: kingston HyperX 120
HDD: wd green 2TB

Anyone? Also problem with not detecting my keyboard and mouse is back. I have put my pc to sleep, when i woke it up it did not detect my keyboard and mouse.

Hello,so i have windows 7 64 bit and for the last few weeks i haven"t found a solution for the problem i got. Sometimes when i click something it stays burned in, for an example you want to refresh yours desktop and then refresh button stays burned in.Here,this picture will tell you more:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

You can see my configuration below, i have newest drivers and i changed few versions, it doesn"t help. Dafuq is happening here?

I tried to do windows aero diagnostics, it detected a problem , it sayes my videocard is dx9 and not compatibile with aero efects. But i have a gtx470 rofl...

my pc:

CPU: amd phenom 1055t
MBO: ASRock 890gx extreme3
RAM: kingston HyperX 4x4GB
GPU: nvidia gtx470 SOC
PSU: corsair tx650
SSD: kingston HyperX 120
HDD: wd green 2TB

Don't know if this may help, have you tried doing a clean install of your drivers, and afterwards used Driver Sweeper ( Guru3D - Driver Sweeper )?

Also, I presume that when an image is 'burned in', I always thought that it is permanent... something akin to those old projection TVs.

Anyone? Also problem with not detecting my keyboard and mouse is back. I have put my pc to sleep, when i woke it up it did not detect my keyboard and mouse.

You may want to ask a mod to make this a separate thread.

However, have you tried fidgeting around your BIOS for the 'sleep' settings and afterwards within Windows?

Here's one article at PCWorld: Tweak Your Windows PC's Sleep Mode | PCWorld, though I do believe that bios user interface will differ.

Back