Windows 7 windows 7 gamer edition 64bit IRQL ntskrnl.exe BSOD

shak11

Hi , I installed this edition of os because i got this message when i tried to install the ultimate. I getting a blue screen that says :irql less or not equal"
with this code:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: d1
BCP1: 00000000000001CD
BCP2: 0000000000000002
BCP3: 0000000000000001
BCP4: FFFFF880018480CC
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

and attached files (includes the dumps and my drivers).
I have problem with the ntoskrnl.exe .
thanks in advance.
View attachment 051712-27393-01.zip

Update these two drivers.
Rt64win7.sys 2/26/2009 Realtek Network adapter from here Realtek
netr7364.sys 3/12/2009 Looks like a Ralink wireless network adapter, but could be any number of network adapters using a Ralink chipset, but you can check here Ralink-A MEDIATEK COMPANY
If Blue Screens persist;
First make sure your machine is configured properly to facilitate the collection of .dmp files.
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be found later
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.
Then:
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.
Additionally, if you haven’t already, please take some time and fill out your system specs in your forum profile area http://windows7forums.com/windows-7...you-filling-your-system-specs.html#post235529 .
Good luck
Randy

the computer made another blue screen when i wasnt at home but now im with it and its seems good, but i had a few more blue screens while trying to start windows... soo results is: the computer stuck less and working for more time but still have blue screens...

I think I covered that contingency above when I said;
If Blue Screens persist;
First make sure your machine is configured properly to facilitate the collection of .dmp files.
Go to Start and type in sysdm.cpl and press Enter
Click on the Advanced tab
Click on the Startup and Recovery Settings button
Ensure that Automatically restart is unchecked
Under the Write Debugging Information header select Small memory dump (256 kB) in the dropdown box
Ensure that the Small Dump Directory is listed as %systemroot%\Minidump << where your .dmp files can be found later
Click OK twice to exit the dialogs, then reboot for the changes to take effect.

Then:
Please read the first post in this sticky thread here How to ask for help with a BSOD problem
Do your best to accumulate the data required.
Run the SF Diagnostic tool (download and right click the executable and choose run as administrator)
Download and run CPUz. Use the Windows snipping tool to gather images from all tabs including all slots populated with memory under the SPD tab.
Likewise RAMMon. Export the html report, put everything into a desktop folder that you've created for this purpose, zip it up and attach it to your next post (right click it and choose send to, compressed (zipped) folder.
Additionally, if you haven’t already, please take some time and fill out your system specs in your forum profile area Help Us To Help You By Filling In Your System Specs. .

Back